Your Bumps

i have my appt with my dr next week and i am definately telling him about it too bc i know when i ovulated, i used OPK's and BBT and did sooo much charting and the whole 9 yards, so i know!! lol...
but congrats, its awesome to see what the due date is compared to when you go in...
well....... So, last week at my ultrasound I didn't get to meet with the Dr just the u/s tech. The baby was measuring 9 weeks even though I knew I could only be 8 weeks... So, she changed my due date to Dec 27th... so, Today I had my appt with Dr to discuss the u/s and she said she is keeping me at the original Jan 3rd due date bc when you get scans this early sometimes the measurements are off slightly... so, now I am only 8weeks 4 days. BOO!!!

hey, as long as the baby is measuring ahead and growing that makes me feel great! Like you I BBT charted and used OPK... also, there is no way i got pregnant a week early because we didn't even BD! hahahahaha!! Maybe it's an immaculate conception!

,haha immaculate conception, yeah thats what it seems like these docs think, exactly your right, as long as our babies are healthy thats allll that matters and they come when there ready...lol..but i reallllly wish i could look into a magic ball and see the exact moment i got pregnant!!!
so what are you hoping for ??? boy or girl??? do you have any names picked out???
i have my appt with my dr next week and i am definately telling him about it too bc i know when i ovulated, i used OPK's and BBT and did sooo much charting and the whole 9 yards, so i know!! lol...
but congrats, its awesome to see what the due date is compared to when you go in...
well....... So, last week at my ultrasound I didn't get to meet with the Dr just the u/s tech. The baby was measuring 9 weeks even though I knew I could only be 8 weeks... So, she changed my due date to Dec 27th... so, Today I had my appt with Dr to discuss the u/s and she said she is keeping me at the original Jan 3rd due date bc when you get scans this early sometimes the measurements are off slightly... so, now I am only 8weeks 4 days. BOO!!!

hey, as long as the baby is measuring ahead and growing that makes me feel great! Like you I BBT charted and used OPK... also, there is no way i got pregnant a week early because we didn't even BD! hahahahaha!! Maybe it's an immaculate conception!

,haha immaculate conception, yeah thats what it seems like these docs think, exactly your right, as long as our babies are healthy thats allll that matters and they come when there ready...lol..but i reallllly wish i could look into a magic ball and see the exact moment i got pregnant!!!
so what are you hoping for ??? boy or girl??? do you have any names picked out???

I ovulated earlier than usual that cycle so I actually think I know when I got pregnant because we were planning on doing SMEP and BDing every other day but we BD the first day and the next day I got my temp spike! So, I almost missed the egg!!!

As far as gender.... omg, well... being a female of course my natural desire is to want a sweet little baby girl BUT I would also LOVE to have a boy first because I grew up as the youngest with 2 older brothers and i love the thought of having over protective brothers... so, a boy would be nice as a first child... I really don't have much of a preference because it is my first baby... I know that the 2nd baby is gonna be much more different because I am going to want opposite sex!

Strangely so, I am like the only woman on this site who hasn't had baby names lined up for years! hahahaha!!! I am so nervous to pick out a name! My DH and I are so undecisive!!!

What about you??? Gender pref? Names?? Is this your first baby?

what is SMEP ??? LOL??

as for gender i am in your boat totally i want to have a little boy first bc im a lil sister and it was absolutely amazing growing up having my big brother protecting me (actually even tho im 24 and hes 26 1/2 he still does) but as long as babies healthy is allll that matters!!!
i do NOT have any names picked out, fiance and i throw names out there but im definately not having a JR bc my fiance's a JR, so NO!!! maybe if we have a boy he'll have dads name as his middle name!!
my friend who had a lil girl last yr and is ttc now (she wants 3 all together) has the babies first and middle names already picked out , im like woah, you have6 names already i have none, and im pregnant and still no names...
YIKES!! LOL
so yeah maybe you did O earlier, but did you get a + from OPK???
cuz i did so im wondering how if i got a + on the 20th did i O a week sooner ya know???:flower:

I ovulated earlier than usual that cycle so I actually think I know when I got pregnant because we were planning on doing SMEP and BDing every other day but we BD the first day and the next day I got my temp spike! So, I almost missed the egg!!!

As far as gender.... omg, well... being a female of course my natural desire is to want a sweet little baby girl BUT I would also LOVE to have a boy first because I grew up as the youngest with 2 older brothers and i love the thought of having over protective brothers... so, a boy would be nice as a first child... I really don't have much of a preference because it is my first baby... I know that the 2nd baby is gonna be much more different because I am going to want opposite sex!

Strangely so, I am like the only woman on this site who hasn't had baby names lined up for years! hahahaha!!! I am so nervous to pick out a name! My DH and I are so undecisive!!!

no, this is our 2nd pregnancy but 1st baby, last year our angel went back to heaven ...

lmao... smep is a method of ttc where you start BDing every other day from cd 10 until you get your positive OPK... then when you get your pos opk you BD every day for 3 days!

What happend with me was I started smep late on cd 12 and I wasn't going to start my opk until cd 13 because i usually O cd 17... BUT I woke up with a temp spike so I took an OPK and it was VERY POSITIVE! so, i was SURE i was out that cycle because we only really got to BD ONE day and it was the day OF Ov which usually they say it's better to BD the day BEFORE... so, i must have JUST caught the little sucker! OR... my hubbys swimmers were EXTRA FAST that day hahahahaha

no, this is our 2nd pregnancy but 1st baby, last year our angel went back to heaven ...

sorry for you loss :hugs:

I had a mmc in October :cry: so this rainbow baby is super exciting

sorry for your loss also!!
its crazy how most woman take for granted never having a mc and then women like us who have had them appreciate our pregnancies so much more bc of our loss, (NOT SAYING THE OTHER WOMEN DONT BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN RIGHT??) i know m/c is miscarriage but i dont kno what mmc means????

sorry for you loss :hugs:

I had a mmc in October :cry: so this rainbow baby is super exciting

Yes, I absolutely know what you mean... we got pregnant on our FIRST try and I think DH was super nervous because he thought he would have time to prep... so, he was excited when I was preg in August but I could tell he was more nervous than excited... ever since we lost that little bean, he has really appreciated this whole thing so much more and when I got pregnant this time he is like OVER THE MOON... so, that is super nice!

MMC is a missed miscarriage. I went for my first scan at 8 weeks and the baby was measuring 6 weeks and had no heartbeat... I never imagined having a mc and I never even knew that could happen that way... I always thought you would start bleeding and KNOW... so, it was horrible going in for our FIRST ever ultrasound so excited to see the baby and getting that news... blehhh

haha LMAO!! thats so awesome! i gta tell my fiance that one, sometimes when im talking to him out of habit i use abbreviations like TTC, BBT, CM BD, BMS and so on....hes like babe babe , us men dont know you baby crazy ladies invented language,...LOL!!!
and what doe MMC mean???? DAM I JUST SAW YOUR OTHER POST SORRY
what does SMEP stand for??? im still new at some of the lingos.....:wacko:

Sperm Meets Egg Plan hahaha

[Yes, I absolutely know what you mean... we got pregnant on our FIRST try and I think DH was super nervous because he thought he would have time to prep... so, he was excited when I was preg in August but I could tell he was more nervous than excited... ever since we lost that little bean, he has really appreciated this whole thing so much more and when I got pregnant this time he is like OVER THE MOON... so, that is super nice!

MMC is a missed miscarriage. I went for my first scan at 8 weeks and the baby was measuring 6 weeks and had no heartbeat... I never imagined having a mc and I never even knew that could happen that way... I always thought you would start bleeding and KNOW... so, it was horrible going in for our FIRST ever ultrasound so excited to see the baby and getting that news... blehhh

both!! i know sometimes its confusing, but yes i was asking you also Tezzy
:flower:

:hugs:

I dont have a preference, would be happy with either a boy or a girl! (we already have one of each!) We are probably going to keep the bump a yellow suprise... at least thats the plan but im so impatient i might just cave at the 20 week scan! :dohh: lol!!!

We live in Wales and have the surname Jones so we have very welsh names for our kids. My son is called John-Rhys and my daughter is called Ffion Lowri (pronounced Fee-on which is welsh for Fiona) so we like the name Sian Eira for a girl and we like Elwyn Thomas for a boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->