Your Bumps

My twin bump at 9+3 :happydance:

Attachments

• Pretoria-20120531-00371.jpg
    Pretoria-20120531-00371.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 14
Thanks ladies :hugs:

I'm not small so I'm sure it's exaggerated a bit :haha:

I'm just soooooooooo nervous and scan days seem so few and far between don't they???

yes, i wish they did more scans!!! itd be nice....:flower:
Thanks ladies :hugs:

I'm not small so I'm sure it's exaggerated a bit :haha:

I'm just soooooooooo nervous and scan days seem so few and far between don't they???

beautiful bumps ladies
I can't wait to post mine, right now it just looks like a bloated belly

I posted mine at 7 weeks a few days ago and I think I've expanded even further over the last couple of days. I'm not even 8 weeks and people are asking me when I'm due, I'm in maternity clothes because nothing else fits. I think I'm the same size I was at 16/17 weeks with my other pregnancies.

i know what you mean, im 9 1/2 weeks and ppl are like omg samantha i think your farther im like nope i know when i got pregnant i chart and all...just a healthy growing baby, i can NO longer wear my jeans...nope...too tight on the belly, so :cry:...maternity clothes it is...ill hafta go search for yr pic :thumbup:but i just got a new digi today bc my nikon shit the bed (its the second nikon i bought in2 yrs im done with them there junk and exspensive lol) but ill get a pic up tmrw....im bloated bad...try and get another pic uup
I posted mine at 7 weeks a few days ago and I think I've expanded even further over the last couple of days. I'm not even 8 weeks and people are asking me when I'm due, I'm in maternity clothes because nothing else fits. I think I'm the same size I was at 16/17 weeks with my other pregnancies.

my new due date which i originally thought was Jan 12th, there saying is Jan 1st, we'll see tho,
to all you moms out there, when was your due date compared to when baby was actuallly born?????:)

My DS due date was 4/21/04 he was born on 04/04/04
My DD due date was 11/5/06 she was born on 10/29/06

i know what you mean, im 9 1/2 weeks and ppl are like omg samantha i think your farther im like nope i know when i got pregnant i chart and all...just a healthy growing baby, i can NO longer wear my jeans...nope...too tight on the belly, so :cry:...maternity clothes it is...ill hafta go search for yr pic :thumbup:but i just got a new digi today bc my nikon shit the bed (its the second nikon i bought in2 yrs im done with them there junk and exspensive lol) but ill get a pic up tmrw....im bloated bad...try and get another pic uup

I look forward to seeing it! I'm worried how big I'm going to get, hopefully I don't start waddling too early lol.

my new due date which i originally thought was Jan 12th, there saying is Jan 1st, we'll see tho,
to all you moms out there, when was your due date compared to when baby was actuallly born?????:)

My DS due date was 4/21/04 he was born on 04/04/04
My DD due date was 11/5/06 she was born on 10/29/06

My first was three days late (tried EVERYTHING to bring on labour, sex, gardening and curry).
My second was two days late but I was induced because it was during a heatwave (overdue in a heatwave blarggghhh) and I had my mother in law visiting from another country and she was due to leave a week after my due date and we needed her to babysit my daughter while in hospital.

10+3. Slightly bigger than I was first pregnancy.
https://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac126/Jessicaroe1/103.jpg

im worried on how big im gonna be too, i mean our whole lives were told stay in shape , stay skinny blah blah now its like gin 30 lbs...lol ugggh i hope i loose the weight quick tho:thumbup:

I look forward to seeing it! I'm worried how big I'm going to get, hopefully I don't start waddling too early lol.

Wow.. These don't even look like the same person!

https://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4zbxpi98G1ql04o8o1_500.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->