Your Bumps

snow owl, what is your preference?? Any names picked out:flower:
tezzy, is this your first? You have a gorgeous bump already! :)

is that question to me or snow owl :shrug: Lol

that really is a great bump for so early!!!!

Thank you! I have to wait until 12 weeks to find out if its twins!

(unless i book a private scan earlier!)

oh my!!! do you think it may be????

thats terrible to find out that way! im so sorry to hear that!!! :hugs::hugs:
yes, my fiance is sooo appreciative now about the pregnancy bc of what we went through last year!! hes always like watch your belly dont bend down, no walking far, careful driving, no carrying groceries, tells me not tp pick up my lil 2 yr old nephew...i constantly reassure him the doctors say its ok, im allowed to walk and (soon i will sign up for pre natal yoga) and to do some stuff...hes just scared, and so am i!! my fiance is happier than ive ever seen him in 2 yrs....hes like working hard and saving money and actually helping looking for houses, and even tho i want to wait until 2nd trimester sometimes we look at baby stuff and hes like only the best for my baby and so on, so its nice to have him on board!!
if you dont mind me asking how old are you and your DH??? im 24 and my fiance is 33
Yes, I absolutely know what you mean... we got pregnant on our FIRST try and I think DH was super nervous because he thought he would have time to prep... so, he was excited when I was preg in August but I could tell he was more nervous than excited... ever since we lost that little bean, he has really appreciated this whole thing so much more and when I got pregnant this time he is like OVER THE MOON... so, that is super nice!

MMC is a missed miscarriage. I went for my first scan at 8 weeks and the baby was measuring 6 weeks and had no heartbeat... I never imagined having a mc and I never even knew that could happen that way... I always thought you would start bleeding and KNOW... so, it was horrible going in for our FIRST ever ultrasound so excited to see the baby and getting that news... blehhh

OH MY!! TWINS!! DOUBLE CONGRATS TO YOU HUN!! DO YOU FEEL LIKE ITS TWINS??? THATS AWESOME!!
yes my fiance wanted to have a yellow suprise but he changed his mind last week at the 1st scan, i wasnt doing the yellow suprise...lol
both!! i know sometimes its confusing, but yes i was asking you also Tezzy
:flower:

:hugs:

I dont have a preference, would be happy with either a boy or a girl! (we already have one of each!) We are probably going to keep the bump a yellow suprise... at least thats the plan but im so impatient i might just cave at the 20 week scan! :dohh: lol!!!

We live in Wales and have the surname Jones so we have very welsh names for our kids. My son is called John-Rhys and my daughter is called Ffion Lowri (pronounced Fee-on which is welsh for Fiona) so we like the name Sian Eira for a girl and we like Elwyn Thomas for a boy!

beautiful names tho!!
where is wales???

I dont have a preference, would be happy with either a boy or a girl! (we already have one of each!) We are probably going to keep the bump a yellow suprise... at least thats the plan but im so impatient i might just cave at the 20 week scan! :dohh: lol!!!

We live in Wales and have the surname Jones so we have very welsh names for our kids. My son is called John-Rhys and my daughter is called Ffion Lowri (pronounced Fee-on which is welsh for Fiona) so we like the name Sian Eira for a girl and we like Elwyn Thomas for a boy!

Theres a possibility!

My clearblue said 2-3 weeks when i was exactly 4 weeks pg and then 3+ when i was 4+3 so the HCG levels were a little high.

And of course i have a bump already :-\ lol

beautiful names tho!!
where is wales???

Its in the UK next to England!

my fiance and i started ACTIVELY ttc march , but i miscalculated my O day by 4 days!! but once i got the book " taking charge of your fertility" and doing research online when we TTC and had BMS in april BAM we got our :bfp: so i say we got pregnant our first EDUCATED try bc in march we were absolutely clueless!! but its amazing what ive learned just from that book and this website!! absolutely awesome!!!

[Yes, I absolutely know what you mean... we got pregnant on our FIRST try and I think DH was super nervous because he thought he would have time to prep... so, he was excited when I was preg in August but I could tell he was more nervous than excited... ever since we lost that little bean, he has really appreciated this whole thing so much more and when I got pregnant this time he is like OVER THE MOON... so, that is super nice!

MMC is a missed miscarriage. I went for my first scan at 8 weeks and the baby was measuring 6 weeks and had no heartbeat... I never imagined having a mc and I never even knew that could happen that way... I always thought you would start bleeding and KNOW... so, it was horrible going in for our FIRST ever ultrasound so excited to see the baby and getting that news... blehhh

yes i see your bump, but sometimes the first scan can pick up 2 GS's....but good luck if it is twins, o my goodness.... are you excited??? overwhelmed???? do twins run in YOUR family???? that is awesome...

Theres a possibility!

My clearblue said 2-3 weeks when i was exactly 4 weeks pg and then 3+ when i was 4+3 so the HCG levels were a little high.

yes, my fiance is sooo appreciative now about the pregnancy bc of what we went through last year!! hes always like watch your belly dont bend down, no walking far, careful driving, no carrying groceries, tells me not tp pick up my lil 2 yr old nephew...i constantly reassure him the doctors say its ok, im allowed to walk and (soon i will sign up for pre natal yoga) and to do some stuff...hes just scared, and so am i!! my fiance is happier than ive ever seen him in 2 yrs....hes like working hard and saving money and actually helping looking for houses, and even tho i want to wait until 2nd trimester sometimes we look at baby stuff and hes like only the best for my baby and so on, so its nice to have him on board!!
if you dont mind me asking how old are you and your DH??? im 24 and my fiance is 33
Yes, I absolutely know what you mean... we got pregnant on our FIRST try and I think DH was super nervous because he thought he would have time to prep... so, he was excited when I was preg in August but I could tell he was more nervous than excited... ever since we lost that little bean, he has really appreciated this whole thing so much more and when I got pregnant this time he is like OVER THE MOON... so, that is super nice!

awwwwww that is so sweet!!!! I am 31 and my husband is 32... we got started a tad late!

yes i see your bump, but sometimes the first scan can pick up 2 GS's....but good luck if it is twins, o my goodness.... are you excited??? overwhelmed???? do twins run in YOUR family???? that is awesome...

Theres a possibility!

Yes twins run in both sides of our families :shock:

i would be happy of course!

we would have to buy a new house i think and maybe i would leave work perminently and be a house wife.. im not sure to be honest!

WELL CONGRATS!! very happy for you!! may you have a happy healthy 9months, and keep us updated about if its twins or not.....how many other children do you have

Theres a possibility!

we would have to buy a new house i think and maybe i would leave work perminently and be a house wife.. im not sure to be honest!

is that you with the brown hair , your picture?>

awwwwww that is so sweet!!!! I am 31 and my husband is 32... we got started a tad late!

This is the first week I've noticed a defined bump, still low so may be some bloat as well. :)

https://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk170/ikdiy/10bump-1.png

I swear I just look like a fatty in mine :( I want a pretty round bump like you lot!

I would prefer a boy, but would be thrilled with either. Only because we're both very sport and outdoorsy and a girly girl who 'doesn't do sport' and wants to play nothing but princess's and make up would leave me scratching my head!

I know it's about your lifestyle but from an early age our child will be involved in rock climbing, snorkling, skateboarding, skiing, snowboarding, high ropes etc etc :)

This is my second baby and this is my 6 week bloat/bump, I was trying on the dress I'm wearing to a wedding on Saturday. Hoping no one notices! Sorry about the super messy spare room!

https://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q620/Krb1983/dccd08c4.jpg

Thank you!

I will keep you updated :)

WELL CONGRATS!! very happy for you!! may you have a happy healthy 9months, and keep us updated about if its twins or not.....how many other children do you have

Theres a possibility!

cute mini bump kiwii!

mommyb - dont know how you normally look but i think you look nice in the dress! I'm on #2 also, my tummy seems to FINALLY be going down! I've been using my son to block my tummy :haha:

cute mini bump kiwii!

mommyb - dont know how you normally look but i think you look nice in the dress! I'm on #2 also, my tummy seems to FINALLY be going down! I've been using my son to block my tummy :haha:

Thank you! It's got this rouched middle that supposed to help minimize your belly :haha: After I eat that's a different story! No way I'm going to hide it after a wedding meal!

I swear I just look like a fatty in mine :( I want a pretty round bump like you lot!

I would prefer a boy, but would be thrilled with either. Only because we're both very sport and outdoorsy and a girly girl who 'doesn't do sport' and wants to play nothing but princess's and make up would leave me scratching my head!

I know it's about your lifestyle but from an early age our child will be involved in rock climbing, snorkling, skateboarding, skiing, snowboarding, high ropes etc etc :)

I think a lot of people start off with just being thicker around the waist then it will become more pronounced in time. We all show differently, those silly bodies of ours!

cute mini bump kiwii!

Aw thank you :D. It is significantly more round and higher up today, I'd say official bump come week 11 lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->