Your Bumps

Definitely grown LoraLoo! I'm 11+4 and not even as big as your 7+5, but at least my pants have finally stopped falling off, so I've gotten a little bigger.

cluckerduckie - I love your bump. I think it's just beautiful, stretchies and all. I admit it amused me that it was upside down in your last post.

yes u can deffo c the difference. lovely bump. i looked really huge on monday but i think its because i was a wee bit constipated and hadnt been for a while TMI:blush: but bowls r all sorted now i still have a bump but its not as huge as it was on monday, i even had a stranger come up to me and say congrats do u know wat ure having and i was like no im only 9 wks lol she thought i was much more lol:haha: gonna get another pic on here on sat wen i turn 10 weeks ill put the others so i can c if there is any difference. 12 week scan on the 13th aug and im hoping they tell me im a bit further than wat i think it was gutting a few wks ago wen i thought i was 8 weeks but they scaned me and i was only 6 weeks:wacko: but to b honest its gone kinda fast i cant believe im gonna b 10 wks on sat, not long and ill be leaving the first tri and goin into the 2nd tri can not wait:happydance:
just prey scan shows all is well im sooooooo nervous:wacko:

cluckerduckie-I gained a HUGE amount of weight with my first daughter and ended up with stretch marks all over my body. On my thighs, hips, butt, stomach, breasts and even a few small ones on my calves. Apparently my skin has zero elasticity. I am scared of what this pregnancy is going to do to my tummy since I am so much older and had a mini tummy tuck 6 years ago. At the time, I thought I was all done having babies. My poor tummy and what remains of my belly button are going to be destroyed after this.

Xmaddey- everyone said that about my tattoos but they are completely fine, they looked stretched near the end but went back to normal after my dd was born (granted I didn't get many stretch marks) so you might get lucky!!

Xmaddey- everyone said that about my tattoos but they are completely fine, they looked stretched near the end but went back to normal after my dd was born (granted I didn't get many stretch marks) so you might get lucky!!

My tattoo branches across my rib cage and onto my stomach, so I think it might get a bit stretched out... also I'm prone to stretch marks even if I only put on like 10lbs then lose it. I'm only 20 and I'm already covered in stretch marks, I have one on my right hip that is deep enough that it feels like a crater when you run your fingers over it... the most weight I've ever lost was 27lbs in 4 months, and I even had stretch marks before that. I think I just grew too fast or something -- EVEN THOUGH I'M SHORT AS HELL! :dohh:

I have one that goes all the way across my stomach right under my belly button I was very relieved when it didn't get ruined!! I hope yours doesn't either it's very pretty

xmaddeyesx- is this your first? What a lovely bump already!!

cluckerduckie-I gained a HUGE amount of weight with my first daughter and ended up with stretch marks all over my body. On my thighs, hips, butt, stomach, breasts and even a few small ones on my calves. Apparently my skin has zero elasticity. I am scared of what this pregnancy is going to do to my tummy since I am so much older and had a mini tummy tuck 6 years ago. At the time, I thought I was all done having babies. My poor tummy and what remains of my belly button are going to be destroyed after this.

I gained 90 lbs with my first. My stretch marks are the worst around my pelvis. I have like 3 inch wide ones and they will never heal. I am hoping they dont split if I go to 40 weeks with this one. DS was born just shy of 36 weeks at 9lbs 8.5 oz. I even used lotions, creams, and oils. >< No elastic skin for me as well. Oh well. What is the worst that can happen? More saggy skin? :haha:

Definitely grown LoraLoo! I'm 11+4 and not even as big as your 7+5, but at least my pants have finally stopped falling off, so I've gotten a little bigger.

cluckerduckie - I love your bump. I think it's just beautiful, stretchies and all. I admit it amused me that it was upside down in your last post.

Thank you. :) Can't fix it can I? Guess I'll leave it up there just for amusement. :haha:

xmaddeyesx- is this your first? What a lovely bump already!!

I'm trying for number 1 yeah.. m/c'd in May and then caught on again literally what must've been days later, and this one has gotten much further than the last. :) I have a feeling I'm gonna be huge, in all the pics of my mum when she was pregnant she looked like she was having multiples even though it was only one baby! None of my jeans fit anymore, I haven't been able to fit in my skinny jeans since about 3 days before I got my bfp! My work just got me some trousers that are a UK size 12 and they already don't fit with the button done up... I haven't told them I'm pregnant yet so this is gonna be interesting... haha

12 weeks 2 days :) Excuse my face :haha:.

https://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/Rebeccastarrr/babybump2.jpg

beautiful!!!
so cute!
what gender do you prefer!! all of us ladies want a healthy happy baby of coarse but whats your prefernce boy or girL?
12 weeks 2 days :) Excuse my face :haha:.

https://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/Rebeccastarrr/babybump2.jpg

Awww, thank you :blush:. I would LOVE a girl, but as long as bubs is healthy, I'm happy.
xoxox

Thank you. :) Can't fix it can I? Guess I'll leave it up there just for amusement. :haha:

If you really wanted, you could edit the post. Delete the upside down photo and upload a new one that's right side up, but I think it's more fun just to leave it. :haha:

BeccaxBump - That's a great 12 week bump!

It's mostly bloat, but things are definitely changing!!!

Attachments

• DSC01461.jpg
    DSC01461.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 23
Eeek! I thought I'd never get to post in here but alas here is my belly!

4 weeks 2 days:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/wendychristina/P6230001.jpg

8 weeks 5 days:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/wendychristina/P7240036.jpg

Belly is big enough that I need to be wearing mat clothes now!!!

5+3 :)
https://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy202/katy_robert/99a122a0.jpg

It's not much, but me and DW definitely notice roundness! Focus on abdomen lol... Ignore my flabby stomach!!!

july camera 2012 006.jpg

i am actually reaally excited to be posting my 12 week bump pic :) tell me what you all think as im convinced its twins!! xx

ps its not bloat, its hard all the time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"