Your Bumps

Not deffinate on how many weeks yet ( got my scan this monday ) But from what works out i am 12 weeks today...

Attachments

• 527038_162511380551185_347101054_n.jpg
    527038_162511380551185_347101054_n.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 10
Here's my 12 week bump. Definitely can see it starting now. I don't so much get a bump as grow outward slowly.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=448679&d=1343482730

awwww hun i need to b like u then i can hide it from my parents longer. i can c a little shape starting ur very slim like me but u seem a bit taller im short so i think thats why ive came out so much. im ten weeks now cant wait to get to 12 and have my scan. ure scan must be coming up bet ure so excited:thumbup:
cant wait to c a piccy:hugs:

awwww hun i need to b like u then i can hide it from my parents longer. i can c a little shape starting ur very slim like me but u seem a bit taller im short so i think thats why ive came out so much. im ten weeks now cant wait to get to 12 and have my scan. ure scan must be coming up bet ure so excited:thumbup:
cant wait to c a piccy:hugs:

Thanks, I am fairly tall. My scan is on Tuesday. I'm excited to see the baby now that it will look like a baby.

how exciting hunny. mines on 13th aug im so nervous the klast time i saw it was at 6 wks and it just looked like a blob lol. seems so long ago now that i had that scan and im preying that all will b fine at the 12 week one. i got midwife on wednesday and im hoping ill get to hear babys h/b wud really put my mind at rest. pregnancy is soooo worrying and i hate the first trimester cant wait to get to the 3rd. but u wait ill b moaning then about achey hips and stuff lol.:hugs:

how exciting hunny. mines on 13th aug im so nervous the klast time i saw it was at 6 wks and it just looked like a blob lol. seems so long ago now that i had that scan and im preying that all will b fine at the 12 week one. i got midwife on wednesday and im hoping ill get to hear babys h/b wud really put my mind at rest. pregnancy is soooo worrying and i hate the first trimester cant wait to get to the 3rd. but u wait ill b moaning then about achey hips and stuff lol.:hugs:

I have a scan the same day as you. Mines part of the genetic screening. Luckily my insurance covers the more advanced screening... Just doing it for the extra scan lol. Not really concerned about any genetic complications. I mean you never know, but I don't think there will be any problems

i think mines like a screening one to hun i also have to have a bloodtest after to c wat my chances r of having a baby with downs and things like that. normoly in the uk the 12 week scan was just to date ure pregnancy but i think now they check for admormalities and stuff as well as dating the pregnancy. we also have a scan at 20 weeks and thats called the adnormality scan and i think thats were they check everthing, but im sure hoping if there is anything major it will b picked up in the 12 weeks scan. pregancy is so worrying isnt it.

:hugs:

Yup same thing for me too. They're doing bloodwork too... I had my dating scan at 8 weeks and I have another scan at 20 weeks to find out the sex of the baby.

it wud b nice if we cud all just relax but u just read so many stories then u start worrying like crazy. hopfully the next 2 wks will whiz by. i c my midwife on wed and im hoping ill get to hear babys heartbeat thing is not to sure if ill b a bit to early still for her to pick it up. mind u ive heard ladies on here that have got there own dopler and they have picked up there babys at 8 weeks so im thinking surely midwife will b able to pick it up at 10+4 ,wud really put my mind at rest. :wacko:

oooooow i cant wait for the 20 week one and finding out the sex. wat do u think ure having? my OH thinks boy but i think its a girl. x

aaawwwwww fingers crossed then hunny i wud love another boy but we will have to c:hugs:

Originally I was thinking boy.... but for the last 6 weeks I've been thinking girl. I told the U/S tech that's what I was thinking and she said that based on the nub theory that would be her guess too. I was going to wait for a surprise, but I don't think I can do it anymore. I need to know!!! LOL

I have a scan the same day as you. Mines part of the genetic screening. Luckily my insurance covers the more advanced screening... Just doing it for the extra scan lol. Not really concerned about any genetic complications. I mean you never know, but I don't think there will be any problems
Same for me. My ins pays for it and I like getting the scan. I have a doppler, so no worries about my baby and not concerned about genetics either. Long history of women in my family accidentally getting pregnant at 39 and have perfectly healthy babies. I'm kind of hoping for a girl this time, just because I have a boy, so it'd be different. But I'm fine with either.

Nice thing if you have a boy is you probably already have a ton of stuff! ;)

Here's me, 12 weeks with twins! :baby::baby:

Attachments

• 14w1d.jpg
    14w1d.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 41
Shelby awesome bump.... I think your kitty feels the same way hehe...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->