Your Bumps

Thats a lush bump hun. I sometimes think i look smaller somedays and others im huge i dont think the dreaded constipation helps:blush:
Im goona upload another pic on sat ill b 11wks. Not to long now and ill b off to second tri. Midwife tommorow preying i get to hear h/b :thumbup:

so here i am today at 10+4 but saw midwife and shes put me down as 11+ so hoping im a little more:thumbup:
10+weeks 001.jpgexcuse the knikers lol:blush::blush:

Love the bump future. It'll be months before I look like that at the rate I'm going.

ure just pop one day hun. with my daughter i didnt show till i was 6 months but i showed with my son at 5 wks lol. think boys stick out alot more with my daughter my bump was really low with my son it was high. this one looks high i think cuz my belly button is high so i think ill b really high with this one. my DH is convinced its a boy and id love another boy but wont mind if its a girl as long as its healthy:hugs:

I am pretty sure a lot of it is bloat, and I wasn't too small before I started, but I definitely see a huge change. My husband, as of about a week ago, swore he couldn't tell a difference, not sure if he was just being nice or if he was serious... or what he would say now. I have definitely been filling out and things are shifting/changing.

The red shirt was me at 5 weeks (I know it is not from the side so you can't really tell) when I was just starting to "bloat." The grey tank top is from this morning. (sorry for the blur but I gave up on my DH taking the pictures, I always ended up far away and out of focus!)

I love this little baby so much!

Attachments

• photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC01444.jpg
    DSC01444.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 31
At 14 weeks I just popped!

Attachments

• P1110203 small.jpg
    P1110203 small.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 23
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/iluvwpdamost/Snapshot_20120802.jpg

I'm trying to suck in my tummy there... I can't anymore though :p It's just all bump.
12 weeks this Saturday. I'm wondering if it's twins.

I am pretty sure a lot of it is bloat, and I wasn't too small before I started, but I definitely see a huge change. My husband, as of about a week ago, swore he couldn't tell a difference, not sure if he was just being nice or if he was serious... or what he would say now. I have definitely been filling out and things are shifting/changing.

The red shirt was me at 5 weeks (I know it is not from the side so you can't really tell) when I was just starting to "bloat." The grey tank top is from this morning. (sorry for the blur but I gave up on my DH taking the pictures, I always ended up far away and out of focus!)

I love this little baby so much!

looks like a beutifull bump to me hunny:hugs:

12+4 :flower: Loving all the new pics added ladies! xx

Attachments

• 12+4 006.jpg
    12+4 006.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 17
ohh I cant wait to post a pic.... lol my best friends dad told me today he could tell I am preg...:haha: I laughed and told him it was currently all bloat cause I ate 2 pieces of pizza and drank 2 bottles of water right before he showed up

ohh I cant wait to post a pic.... lol my best friends dad told me today he could tell I am preg...:haha: I laughed and told him it was currently all bloat cause I ate 2 pieces of pizza and drank 2 bottles of water right before he showed up

Ha ha - same. Can't wait to have a "real" bump too!

Its like I also have a food/gas baby! :haha:

LoraLoo - Your bump is too cute!
Tomorrow will be my last bump pic for 1st trimester and first one posted in 2nd trimester.
There's really no bump yet. I can't wait until I have a real bump.

Lol one day if I remember I'll post a morning pic and a night pic and let you ladies see the difference .. It's so crazy!! Congrats seity on moving to second tri!!

Tomorrow will be my last bump pic for 1st trimester and first one posted in 2nd trimester.

Seity, with my first 2 I didn't show until 16-18 weeks. It seems like #3 is the magic number for me, since I'm HUGE at 12 weeks! Don't worry, we all pop at different times, and as long as bubs is in there dancing away, I'll be happy with whatever my belly decides to do :happydance:

I'll post a pic before moving to 2nd tri, maybe tonight if I get a wave of bravery!

Seity, with my first 2 I didn't show until 16-18 weeks. It seems like #3 is the magic number for me, since I'm HUGE at 12 weeks! Don't worry, we all pop at different times, and as long as bubs is in there dancing away, I'll be happy with whatever my belly decides to do :happydance:

I'll post a pic before moving to 2nd tri, maybe tonight if I get a wave of bravery!

Pic, pic!
Yeah, I didn't really start to look fat until 24 weeks with my first, so I'm not holding out hope that this time will be much different. Didn't want 2 kids, so definitely never going to be a 3rd bump to worry about. :haha: OH is going to make sure of it after this snafu.

Not crazy about posting this LOL but I think I've finally got my bump starting.

Please excuse the water on my pants-- that looks awful LOL-- but this is 11 weeks: 11 weeks.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->