Your Bumps

:haha::haha:lmao no its deffo just 1 lol. think im really bloated to as i suffer from constipation so that makes me look bigger. my OH says he can hear lots of water wen he listens to my belly. just hope im not having a elaphent:wacko: my belly isnt hard yet it feels sqwidgy still :hugs:

:haha::haha:lmao no its deffo just 1 lol. think im really bloated to as i suffer from constipation so that makes me look bigger. my OH says he can hear lots of water wen he listens to my belly. just hope im not having a elaphent:wacko: my belly isnt hard yet it feels sqwidgy still :hugs:

I hear you on the constipation - except my stomach has decided to go the opposite way this time!! :growlmad:

Love that your OH says he hears water so you say elephant :haha:

Where is the south west are you? I grew up in Barnstaple and lived in Exeter till a couple of years ago. I miss Devon & being close to the sea sometimes.
Good couple of years to be living in London though. Went to see the ladies marathon today and then popped over to Stratford to enjoy the buzz in the sun.

i live in swindon in wiltshire so a bit higher up than deven. were off to deven for a holiday on the 13th strait after my 12 week scan, so preying the scan goes well then i can really relax on holiday then, and it seems the weather is gonna b warm wen were away, so just need that good news on the scan now then i can enjoy deven:flower:

so cool u went to the olympics. do u ever c anyone famous in london, i love watching made in chelsea and the only way is essex. i havent been tolondon in years and i wud really love to go there again mayb in the autumn i was a kid wen i last went and ive been wanting to go back for ages c all the sights:hugs:

I'm hoping I show earlier than last pregnancy. I showed around 16 weeks last time.

Love the bumps though!!!

awwwww love ure cute baby in ure avater piccy awwwww. yeah u shud show earlier with ure second. this is my 4th. but mine and my OH 2nd together.:hugs:

https://img543.imageshack.us/img543/4971/imag0361z.jpg

No bump yet but posting for comparison later.

im getting a bit concerned im gonna have a massive baby. dont they say big bump big baby. mind u ive seen womon with really big bumps and they only have a tiny 6 pounder. my partner is adamant im carrying alot of water i sure hope he is rite.:hugs:

I was HUGE with my son, like absolutely massive and he was only 7lb 12oz. I had a ridiculous amount of water though so that was probably why my bump was so big. Size of the bump doesnt necessarily indicate a big baby! :) xxx

im getting a bit concerned im gonna have a massive baby. dont they say big bump big baby. mind u ive seen womon with really big bumps and they only have a tiny 6 pounder. my partner is adamant im carrying alot of water i sure hope he is rite.:hugs:

my first LO was a normal size, thank god. but my bump surely wasnt! :dohh: it really looked like i had 5 in mine.

good morning ladies!~! how is everyone doing???
i go this am at 11 for my anatomy scan~!! yeaaay

I'm hoping this isn't upside-down again. No matter if I edit it and flip it again, it still comes up upside-down. :(
On a bright note ... 12 WEEKS! :happydance:

Attachments

• 2012-08-06 09.12.27.jpg
    2012-08-06 09.12.27.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 26
Beautiful bumps ladies!

Good luck to those having scans today! Can't wait to see pictures!

I have no idea, still haven't gotten a BFP, got a BFN 3 days ago, but the bloating is hard to ignore. I feel pregnant. If I am, i'd be about 4 weeks 4 days.
does it look like pregnancy bloating?

Attachments

• 558292_326736214083455_216344237_n.jpg
    558292_326736214083455_216344237_n.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 20
lovely bumps ladies. i have my scan on monday ill b 12+2 and i am so bloody nervous.:wacko:

Here is my 6 week bloat. Hopefully I'll actually have more of a bump come 12 weeks.

Attachments

• 6 weeks.jpg
    6 weeks.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 8
i think it looks more like the start of a bump hun. i started showing at 7 weeks:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->