Your Bumps

Well I posted a thread, have a read :) from what I can work out anywhere from 7 weeks to about 12n but 7 doesn't seem right for a bumb like that to me :)

Sethsmummy, looks like a beautiful start to a bump to me! I am also a bigger girl and worry that people just think I look fatter and don't realize I am pregnant... I've changed a lot!!!

Thanks hun. I was kinda nervous of putting a pic on as I'v not seen any other bigger girls yet but thought what the hey :) x

After my prenatal tomorrow I will post a pic. I'm happy to hear I'm not the only bigger girl. I had to buy maternity pants today and I'm only aprox 10 weeks along. I'm really hoping its twins but as long as the baby is healthy and arrives safely in my arms come march I will be happy.

This is my bump while sitting down:blush:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your shirt! I definitely see a round start. :) I'm not small. I'm about 20 lbs shy of 200. :) oh well. I got to 233 with #1 and started at 172. Smallest I have ever been since 15 was 150-160.

*sniff* I want a bump...

I have been 60 kgs and 180cms all my life.. and now that I am pregnant I thought WAHEY, BUMP!... uhm no. :(

My bump is getting there,,,,,, will soon post a pic,
it aint as pretty as yours yet Future Hopes...
:hugs:

My 13+1 baby bump taken today, has anyone else got lots of veins on there tummy?

Attachments

• 13week1day.jpg
    13week1day.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 13week1day2.jpg
    13week1day2.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 8
I can't quite believe how much my body is changing already, how much I am "showing." I am not sure if, to other people, I am just looking fatter or if I am looking like I am starting to show... to me, I definitely see changes and a beginning of a bump!

Here is me at 10 weeks and then me at 11 weeks. (not sure how they will show up, but they 10 weeks was the grey tank top and 11 weeks is the navy tank top.)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 29
  • photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 33
I can't quite believe how much my body is changing already, how much I am "showing." I am not sure if, to other people, I am just looking fatter or if I am looking like I am starting to show... to me, I definitely see changes and a beginning of a bump!

Here is me at 10 weeks and then me at 11 weeks. (not sure how they will show up, but they 10 weeks was the grey tank top and 11 weeks is the navy tank top.)

That's def a bump. It looks so cute on you!! I wish mine looked more like that.

Aw lovely baby bump, and definitely looks bump like :) x

My 13 week bump, not the best picture I know. I don't know if I just look fat haha, but my belly button is REALLY changing. I have a really deep belly button but it's coming forward. I just get called Bumpy off my Nan and Grandad now haha.

https://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/Rebeccastarrr/Barebump2.jpg

My 13 week bump, not the best picture I know. I don't know if I just look fat haha, but my belly button is REALLY changing. I have a really deep belly button but it's coming forward. I just get called Bumpy off my Nan and Grandad now haha.

https://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/Rebeccastarrr/Barebump2.jpg

You dont look fat, you look pregnant :)

Gosh, all these bumps are awesome! I thought i would show very early being my third. Today 11wks and still nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->