Your Bumps

everyones saying that well was only one baby and h/b at 6 weeks so im sure there is only one. i think im carrying lots of water.:hugs:

7ws.jpg

Nearly 7 weeks. I'm pretty sure it's the beginnings of a bump. :happydance: Mainly bloat, though.

I feel the same way munchkin~ I'm 15 weeks and only if I really push it out do I look like I have any sort of pregnancy bump. That's y I haven't posted a pic- I don't feel like it's changed since the last pic I posted lol!

me too if i push it out i have one but not normally...................i cant wait to get a bump!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a bigger girl and I already notice that my tummy us becoming rounder. I can't suck it in like I used to. However right now it just looks like in getting fatter:(

the bloat is still bigger at times, but I feel like my bump is starting to form. what do you all think? this is baby #2:happydance:

Attachments

• 4wk.jpg
    4wk.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_4177.jpg
    IMG_4177.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 8 weeks.jpg
    8 weeks.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 28
the bloat is still bigger at times, but I feel like my bump is starting to form. what do you all think? this is baby #2:happydance:

hey , that is the definite start of a bump . Mine is sort of the same .... but i get some serious bloat by the end of the day lol. Only now my belly is still slightly round in the mornings ! I see you on the Christian thread a lot , i hope all is going ok with you :)

I'm a bigger girl and I already notice that my tummy us becoming rounder. I can't suck it in like I used to. However right now it just looks like in getting fatter:(

I am the same.... I even had a cry the other day coz i wished i was skinny and it actually looked like a bump instead of just getting fatter :(

13 weeks! :') excuse the nighty.

Attachments

• 2012-08-13 09.06.24.jpg
    2012-08-13 09.06.24.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 7
ok so thought why not. Can't really see if its bump or fat but I had expanded 7inches since finding out i was pregnant... and i know its not weight as i have lost a total of 3lb since i found out.

https://i49.tinypic.com/2mqw8eb.jpg

I am the same.... I even had a cry the other day coz i wished i was skinny and it actually looked like a bump instead of just getting fatter :(

I'm with you ladies..I feel like ik just getting fat!! I'm sure when I go back to work ( I work in a school) people are just going to think I gained weight over the summer :(

Unsure of how far gone at the present time :)

Attachments

• apicfree_250120813bump_2.jpg
    apicfree_250120813bump_2.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 2
Sethsmummy, looks like a beautiful start to a bump to me! I am also a bigger girl and worry that people just think I look fatter and don't realize I am pregnant... I've changed a lot!!!

Lucyloo, your bump is beautiful! Do you have any idea approximately how far along you are?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->