Your Bumps

wow you really popped in a week!!1 Congrat on moving to 2nd tri!!!

your bump is beautiful!!

12 weeks

Attachments

• belly 12 wks (2) (800x600).jpg
    belly 12 wks (2) (800x600).jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 9
Hey ladies! Here are a couple of my bloat...it doesn't look like much but I have gained about 5lbs :/ 7, 8 & 9 weeks.

Attachments

• 7wks.jpg
    7wks.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 8wks.jpg
    8wks.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 9wks.jpg
    9wks.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 43
Your bump is looking lovely too !! what date u due cant wait to go for scan for Meandrmb dont really know how to reply properly to people I have never used a site like this before but its great the joys of getting computer literate

Your bump is looking lovely too !! what date u due cant wait to go for scan for Meandrmb dont really know how to reply properly to people I have never used a site like this before but its great the joys of getting computer literate

Hey there , Well at the bottom of my comment you will see 4 little tabs . Hit "reply with quote" and it will quote me & then i will know you are talking to me !! :thumbup: I am due March 27th :)

Is anyone else's bump shaped like a B?!?! It's so unflattering and I want a round one!!! :brat:

Here is my "bump" at 8 weeks. I'm 8w6d now and it's still like this! Everyone online keeps telling me it is bloat this early but I've already had people giving me weird looks like "is she pregnant?" but it's in that in-between stage where they think I may not be so they don't ask. Then I've also had a couple of people rub my belly. LOL we found out today there's just one little angel in there :) Even if it's just bloat, I feel like I will be an early shower! What do you all think?

https://i48.tinypic.com/vr91ys.jpg

that looks like a bump to me not bloat i think u look beutifull. loving ure scan piccy to its soooooo cute. i had a scan at 6 weeks but it didnt look like that it looke like a blob with a h/b bless lol. i have my 12 week scan on monday ill be 12+2 and im sooooooo nervous about it. just preying its all ok in there. xxx:hugs:

14 weeks with twins :)

Attachments

• sb14w2d.jpg
    sb14w2d.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 19
awwww it looks like ure carrying twin girls cuz ure carrying low. plz let me know wat ure having wen u find out but im gonna say girls. buy the way im good at guessing by shape of bumps i told my friend she was having a girl and 3 other people wat sexes tey were having just by looking at them and i was rite with each one.:thumbup:

Hey I have a question for you ladies. Has anyone notIced warm spots on their bumps that move around? I dunno if it's from the baby or babies moving around.

14 weeks with twins :)

Gorgeous bump and I love your tats!

Thank you! I love my tats! I have a third on my left forearm that you can't see in the picture. I was 16, 18, and 19 when I got my tats, so people sometimes ask me, "What if you ever regret getting them?" to which I reply, "Why would I ever regret something that was so important to me at one point in my life that I got it tattooed?"

awwww it looks like ure carrying twin girls cuz ure carrying low. plz let me know wat ure having wen u find out but im gonna say girls. buy the way im good at guessing by shape of bumps i told my friend she was having a girl and 3 other people wat sexes tey were having just by looking at them and i was rite with each one.:thumbup:

I also feel like I'm having girls (mother's intuition?) and everyone that has seen my 12wk scans says the same due to nub thoery. I hope we're all right - I have no idea how to deal with boys! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->