Your Bumps

Exciting hun wat r u hoping for? Im hoping i have a scan on tuesdsy and i can b told the sex ill b 15wks and u can find out then if not then ill hav to wait till my 20 week scan on 4th october but thats ages away and im so impatient lol. Loving ure bump hun make sure u let us know wat ure having:kiss:

Thanks! Im not sure, i already have a DD so another girl would be easy. But a boy could be interesting.. Im not sure.. Oh i will! You guys will probably be the first to know actually because im not announcing it to my family until later in the evening and ill be bursting at the seams to tell someone!

I cant wait hun im gonna b stalking like mad on monday lol. Wat time is ure scan xx:hugs:

830 am! I made sure it was super early because waiting all day would KILL!

Here is my 8 weeks and 10 weeks..silly me I didnt take them facing the same 8 !! Do you notice a difference?? lol i feel like i'm just getting chunkier

8 weeks ..........................................10 weeks

Attachments

• 8 week.jpg
    8 week.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 10 weeks am shirt 2.jpg
    10 weeks am shirt 2.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1
i deff notice a change! Lookin good!
Yeah my bump looks just like it did with my daughter, im getting boy vibes though!
How about you future hopes what are you hoping for??

Looking good ladies!

I just wanted to say how much this thread helps me. I have some major body images issues that haunt me from my past. I suffered from severe anorexia/bulimia for many years and have been in a solid recovery for a long time now but still have my moments of body issues (like all women!) I am a bigger girl now and the start of my bump is sometimes amazing to me and sometimes brings me to tears and makes me have issues with my body.

I feel like, at least in my area, there is so much pressure on women to look this way or be that way and that it has even morphed into pregnancy so you "shouldn't show until at least 30 weeks" and "omg she looked so awesome, you couldn't even tell she was pregnant!" etc. It irks me!

Seeing all of you beautiful ladies and how very differently we all change is probably one of the best things for me! I have told my DH on several occasions how much this thread helps me... and now I want to thank you and to tell you to keep sharing those beautiful bumps!

I will get round to posting a pic in here, when I find out exactly how far along I am!!! lol x

Looking good ladies!

I just wanted to say how much this thread helps me. I have some major body images issues that haunt me from my past. I suffered from severe anorexia/bulimia for many years and have been in a solid recovery for a long time now but still have my moments of body issues (like all women!) I am a bigger girl now and the start of my bump is sometimes amazing to me and sometimes brings me to tears and makes me have issues with my body.

I feel like, at least in my area, there is so much pressure on women to look this way or be that way and that it has even morphed into pregnancy so you "shouldn't show until at least 30 weeks" and "omg she looked so awesome, you couldn't even tell she was pregnant!" etc. It irks me!

Seeing all of you beautiful ladies and how very differently we all change is probably one of the best things for me! I have told my DH on several occasions how much this thread helps me... and now I want to thank you and to tell you to keep sharing those beautiful bumps!

I know exactly how you feel , i am only little at 5'2 and last year i gained like 28lb just through stress etc . I took control in January and went on a big health surge , i started running (training for a 1/2 marathon) , ate clean etc. Anyway i lost 18 of those pesky lbs and then we got pregnant . I was SOOO happy , but after a few weeks insecurity kicked in that i was 10lb heavier than my normal weight of 126. I am quite muscly from the running & working out so it pushed my bmi up to overweight & everytime i see that written on my notes it doesn't help my cause !!! I am perfectly confident of staying within the 15-20lb weight gain they suggested but i am so concerned about my changing body. I don't know why this is affecting me so much . With my other two i was so relaxed and loved my curvy booty & ahem other assets lol. I loved my big baby belly!! But with this baby i just feel like a big flumpy marshmallow :cry: and i get so frustrated with myself as i am so blessed to be pregnant with this little miracle . I know when i have a "proper" bump and i can feel baby moving that my attitude will shift but right now i am just so down on myself .... Sorry girls i guess i just needed to get that off my chest!

Meandmrb, Try and make this your mantra... it is what I have been starting to do when I am feeling fat and frumpy and not baby bumpy and proud :

I use either:

I am not fat, I am pregnant

Or

I am beautiful, my baby is beautiful, and my bump is beautiful

:hugs: I know it's hard. I also think one I am "properly" showing it will be easier somehow.

Looking good ladies!

I know exactly how you feel , i am only little at 5'2 and last year i gained like 28lb just through stress etc . I took control in January and went on a big health surge , i started running (training for a 1/2 marathon) , ate clean etc. Anyway i lost 18 of those pesky lbs and then we got pregnant . I was SOOO happy , but after a few weeks insecurity kicked in that i was 10lb heavier than my normal weight of 126. I am quite muscly from the running & working out so it pushed my bmi up to overweight & everytime i see that written on my notes it doesn't help my cause !!! I am perfectly confident of staying within the 15-20lb weight gain they suggested but i am so concerned about my changing body. I don't know why this is affecting me so much . With my other two i was so relaxed and loved my curvy booty & ahem other assets lol. I loved my big baby belly!! But with this baby i just feel like a big flumpy marshmallow :cry: and i get so frustrated with myself as i am so blessed to be pregnant with this little miracle . I know when i have a "proper" bump and i can feel baby moving that my attitude will shift but right now i am just so down on myself .... Sorry girls i guess i just needed to get that off my chest!

ah hunny bless ya i know its great being pregnant but u do have days where u worry about and wonder wat am i doing. im sure u look wonderfull hunny i see ure belly pictures and thought u look great. wow u r tiny same size as my mum im only a bit taller than u im 5ft 4 after my op last year i went from 9 stone down to 7 and i looked so grose and skinny it was really horrible i also went from a 32DD to a A cup i just did not have boobs no more and i just didnt feel womenly at all and id cry all the time. i managed to get back to 8stone 12 early this year then found out i was pregnant and went down to 8stone 4. now im back to 9 stone and my boobies:blush: are huge im back in my D cups and am loving all my new curvs. i really dont like being skinny and i love curvey womon with meat on there bones i think its so womonly and sexy.

dont worry about weight hun ure pregnant so it dont matter how much u put on and honest i thought u looked beutifull in ure pics. my friend is a size 16 but mostly its her boobs i think shes in like G or H cup she is really down and says she is fat but i think she looks great so vulumpsiuos she wont have it tho:dohh:

hope u r feeling well hunny. wen r u off to america? dont forget to pack me in ure suitcase:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::hugs:

I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow. I think I'm actually getting a bump instead of bloat. It's this size when I wake up in the morning and doesn't change hardly at all throughout the day. What do you ladies think?
[/SIZE]

9w2.jpg

Cute bump, mosh_girl!

Here's my 21 weeks bump. It looks like it's lower than last week.
https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/493078FC-DDD9-43D6-A012-83DCF3CC6621-14186-00001CC3DD0CFE76.jpg

Hi all !! The jury is still out on if its twins or not :)

Pants no longer fit :happydance:

My line on my belly is getting darker :blush:

And i am sick!! yay!!

side view anf front.

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 14
  • 8w.jpg
    8w.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread