Your Bumps

Ill know at my 12 week mark..i havent had a u/s yet....ppl think it is though!!!

Hi

my wife is pregnant for two and one week and now she is feeling little bit nausea and nervousness as she saw some brown colored spots and thought that she might have a miscarriage.

Please guide me in this case as this is our first child since we have been married for the last 3 and half years.

Regards

Raza, brown blood is old blood and can be perfectly normal. If it is bright red and comes with cramps, it could be cause for concern and she should call her dr. I bled both brown and red with every one of my pregnancies and it always turned out to be nothing bad. Nausea is an early symptom of pregnancy and is actually a good thing. I'm sure she is just fine.

This is me at 11 weeks. I am a little late posting, but better late than never!

Attachments

• 11wks.jpg
    11wks.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 40
first is morning and second is evening. it definitely gets bigger as the day goes on. Thats my new "date" dress..:thumbup:

Attachments

• 10 weeks.jpg
    10 weeks.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 10 weeks f.jpg
    10 weeks f.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 37
I'm having horrible bloat today!

Here is before I got preggers and now at 5 wks 1 day

https://i49.tinypic.com/e7hy0k.jpg https://i48.tinypic.com/ion4nt.jpg

I took my last first trimester bump picture today and then ended up making a collage of al the first tri pictures. They are 5 weeks, 9w, 10 w, 11w, 12w, and 13w (which is officially not until tomorrow but I cheated and took the photo today since I was off work.)

I see myself every day but this morning when I was taking the pictures I was like "when did I start showing so much!?!" I feel like it is finally going from looking like I am just eating way too many cookies and more like I am going to have a baby!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-08-27 at 10.54.32 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-08-27 at 10.54.32 AM.png
    414.6 KB · Views: 53
hi all im new here im 18 weeks and i have a big bump i wasnt showing this soon with my 3rd.. this is my 4th and not much an age gap my 3rd is only 6 months so didnt lose much weight after her.... sound bad but as no one knows im pregnant yet i dont like showing and i just feel fat :( but after seeing everyone's bump at early stages i feel bit happier im not the only one to have a bump this early hehe.... you all have cute bumps wish mine was like that :) not just fat lol

IMG_bump 10+5copy.jpg

This Is My Little Bump At 10 Weeks 5 Days :) I'm A Lot Bigger Than What I Was When I Was Pregnant With My Son xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->