Your Bumps

Think mine is mainly bloat but like to think its a bit of bump as well lol :happydance:

Attachments

• photo (14).jpg
    photo (14).jpg
    25 KB · Views: 7
My 13 week bump :) I think its mostly bloat

Attachments

• photo (4).JPG
    photo (4).JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 60
https://i50.tinypic.com/qxm900.jpg
Still a FB secret, but baby's supposedly 9 weeks. Wish I had the bump already!

Thank you all!!! I can feel a little something hard finally so its a start!! :)

i have a bump!! it grew so fast the past few days that i cant believe i have one now!! 12 weeks along with my twins

Attachments

• 100_1303 (2) (570x640).jpg
    100_1303 (2) (570x640).jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 38
11weeks 2 days. I have a feeling I'm going to be HUGE again!

11weekbump.jpg

https://i46.tinypic.com/1q4fhy.jpg

I know i may be to early to post a picture
i am 4 weeks&3 days and i've always had a bloat early
nausea is a pain in the butt tho haven't slept yet i am exhausted :(

my son wanted a piece of the action this week:thumbup: only one more bump pic in first tri! :happydance:

Attachments

• 11 weeks.jpg
    11 weeks.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 39
  • 11 week.jpg
    11 week.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 39
Here is my 12 week bump...I actually am starting to be able to see a difference besides just getting bigger hips. I still haven't managed to force myself to tell people yet. I really want to but I am nervous about saying something and then it not working out :/ What are your thoughts ladies?

Attachments

• 12wks.jpg
    12wks.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 44
Here is my 12 week bump...I actually am starting to be able to see a difference besides just getting bigger hips. I still haven't managed to force myself to tell people yet. I really want to but I am nervous about saying something and then it not working out :/ What are your thoughts ladies?
Thats definitely bump-ier for sure....and your boobs look bigger too! i always think its best to wait till 12 weeks to fully announce since the risk is so low at that point. some choose to tell sooner, but besides family, I dont feel comfortable with anyone else knowing till after the 12 week point.

I agree! With my history its hard to feel comfortable at all because I know what its like to tell everyone and then it not work out. I know my son just wouldnt understand that. I have my Nuchal Translucency in 10 days. Im thinking I will wait until then that way I know the baby is nice and healthy. Not that it would change anything if it wasn't but I think at almost 14 weeks I will feel more comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->