Your Bumps

These are my last bump pics before I move on over to second trimester :D Soooo excited to have made it this far. :happydance: It's really crazy how big I am for only 12 weeks, though.

12w2.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

ive not told my parents yet im kinda dreading it cuz there gonnna go mad.:wacko: all my friends no tho and people up the school because i got a bump. wenever my parents come round i hold the belly in lol:hugs:
i no how you feel about not tell parents or family i only told mine when i was 20 weeks solike 4 days ago lol... my sister is judging me as i have a small place and a young baby so i feel.kind upset that my own family can judge me this is a reason i left it this long to tell.them... my sister is 16 weeks pregnant and she had a private scan to find out the sex... shes havon a boy so she quickly text me to rub it in as i.am 20 weeks and not found out yet.. shes having a boy and as iv got 3 girls she
thinks i really want a boy but to be fair i dont mind what i have as long as baby is all healthy thats all i care about. :) x congrats on babies everyone x

ahhhh hun its just so crap knowing ure parents and family are gonna be unhappy. i think ure sisters bein a bit mean to u. i have to wait till im 20 weeks to find out to its well rubbish waiting.
well with my last pregnancy my parents didnt talk to me for over a year and it gonna b even worse this time because i had a big op last year pluss our house is not very big so ill get judged by that to. im just dreading it so much hun there gonna go nuts:nope:
ah yeah its horrible my partners family was happy but my family judge so but im happy and so are my little family. we have are gender scan tomorrow cant wait to see what im having :) and go and buy the 1st stuff for it :) i hope your family dont go to nut and they see how lucky you are to have another baby. keep me updated hun and try not to stress about it hun as long as you and your partner is happy thats all that matter.. x x

5+4 :flower:

Attachments

• me 003.JPG
    me 003.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 28
  • me 002.jpg
    me 002.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 37
My first bump picture... thought it's just fat :p haha

Attachments

• 4 weeks.jpg
    4 weeks.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 7
ive not told my parents yet im kinda dreading it cuz there gonnna go mad.:wacko: all my friends no tho and people up the school because i got a bump. wenever my parents come round i hold the belly in lol:hugs:
i no how you feel about not tell parents or family i only told mine when i was 20 weeks solike 4 days ago lol... my sister is judging me as i have a small place and a young baby so i feel.kind upset that my own family can judge me this is a reason i left it this long to tell.them... my sister is 16 weeks pregnant and she had a private scan to find out the sex... shes havon a boy so she quickly text me to rub it in as i.am 20 weeks and not found out yet.. shes having a boy and as iv got 3 girls she
thinks i really want a boy but to be fair i dont mind what i have as long as baby is all healthy thats all i care about. :) x congrats on babies everyone x

ahhhh hun its just so crap knowing ure parents and family are gonna be unhappy. i think ure sisters bein a bit mean to u. i have to wait till im 20 weeks to find out to its well rubbish waiting.
well with my last pregnancy my parents didnt talk to me for over a year and it gonna b even worse this time because i had a big op last year pluss our house is not very big so ill get judged by that to. im just dreading it so much hun there gonna go nuts:nope:
ah yeah its horrible my partners family was happy but my family judge so but im happy and so are my little family. we have are gender scan tomorrow cant wait to see what im having :) and go and buy the 1st stuff for it :) i hope your family dont go to nut and they see how lucky you are to have another baby. keep me updated hun and try not to stress about it hun as long as you and your partner is happy thats all that matter.. x x

ah hun its just so awkward everytime they come round i think rite lets tell them and then i just chicken out:wacko:

i think ill wait till after my 20 week scan which is 2 weeks away. thing is my bump is getting bigger and bigger by the day:wacko:

My last bump picture in first tri. 12 weeks today. I think my bloat has gone down some.

Lovely bumps everyone! I can't wait until I get much bigger.

Attachments

• 12 weeks.jpg
    12 weeks.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 10
You all have such lovely bumps. I feel like i an just getting wider un the wrong direction ;hip to hip not back to bump!!

Ok, being brave. Here is my dirst bump picture. 8 weeks and 1 day! X

https://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o592/clf242007/photo_zps180e8b4e.jpg

https://instagr.am/p/PzsE6vLDS5/

This is me at ten weeks. Front view.

Wow!! I guess you havent been able to keep it a secret!! What a great little bump. When did you begin to show? It's my second too, so imbeing mosey and I am hoping I can keep it quiet till 12 weeks!

I have told everyone in my family except for my fiancé parents they don't know yet. But I think they have a clue... I'm hoping I get a little more bump soon because I feel like I just look fat

Here's my bump at ~25 weeks

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/2E0E8F3E-94E6-48BE-A5D3-CB1A76A37235-280-0000001A68D65735_zps1522333b.jpg

I've finally worked up the confidence to post in this thread. Great bumps, everyone! I can't wait until I have more of one.

The first pic is 11+3 and the second is 13+5:

Attachments

• 11+3.JPG
    11+3.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 13+5.JPG
    13+5.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 12
My, ahem, bump (*COUGH* bloat *COUGH) at at 8 weeks today going my LMP...

I'm not the most toned to begin with, but I've definitely got some chunking/widening/rounding off going on at the bottom of my belly...just need it to turn into an actual bump instead!

Attachments

• 8 weeks.jpg
    8 weeks.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 28
I'm sooo jealous of the popped bellies... No one will believe I'm preggers blehhh... :(

Here I'm trying my new maternity pants:

Attachments

• P1090840.jpg
    P1090840.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 48

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members