Your Bumps

I've finally worked up the confidence to post in this thread. Great bumps, everyone! I can't wait until I have more of one.

The first pic is 11+3 and the second is 13+5:

Wow Nice body! I was like you dont worry at 16 weeks I popped a bit... lol

I'm sooo jealous of the popped bellies... No one will believe I'm preggers blehhh... :(

Here I'm trying my new maternity pants:

I am still jealous and I have popped more than you hehe! Some of these lovely ladies have such a round bump.. I am walking around with my hand on my bump protectively and only I know I am preggers hehe :cry:

Attachments

• IMG_1730.jpg
    IMG_1730.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 41
lol u can have it ill let ya lol. i just seem to of really popped today only problem i can really feel it in my back now it hurts:wacko:

Im super jealous of you all lol I'll be 12wks on monday and i cant see my bump because im chubby lol.. May take me while until it shows through :( looking forward to it lol xxx

The first photo is pre-pregnancy from last month (not breathing in, it is just the angle of my arm stretching out to take the photo). The second is of my pregnancy bloating today at 4 weeks, so today is the day my period was due. I am struggling to fit into any of my jeans.

View attachment 482117

The first photo is pre-pregnancy from last month (not breathing in, it is just the angle of my arm stretching out to take the photo). The second is of my pregnancy bloating today at 4 weeks, so today is the day my period was due. I am struggling to fit into any of my jeans.

View attachment 482117

Its crazy how much we can bloat up in the early weeks! From 3+6 I was a huge balloon and then when nausea/ ms started it went down a lot. Now I still have bloating very low but def not a real bump yet. Good luck trying to keep it a secret till most of the bloat goes away lol

The same thing happened with my son. My early pregnancy bloating lasted the full first trimester and was actually the same size as my 30 week bump! Last time I tried buying bigger clothes but then they were too big everywhere else. So I have already had to give in and buy some under the bump jeans because all of mine hurt to wear. I am hoping a baggy top will stop people noticing. :haha:

here is my 12 week bump/bloat. That lines has been getting darker on my tummy.

Took this first thing after i peed:happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• Photo_00005.jpg
    Photo_00005.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Photo_00006.jpg
    Photo_00006.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 21
Firstymemommy: yay I see a bump!!! And I haven't seen my abs since week 4!! Lol

This is my last first trimester picture - 13+3, and I've come to the conclusion that I just look fatter not pregnant :haha: Oh well!!

Attachments

• 13wks.jpg
    13wks.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 9
Here is my bloating at 9 and 10 weeks. I can't wait to have a real pregnant, hard belly! :cloud9:

Attachments

• 9wks.jpg
    9wks.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 66
  • 10wks.jpg
    10wks.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 71
This is my last first trimester picture - 13+3, and I've come to the conclusion that I just look fatter not pregnant :haha: Oh well!!

No Way! That is a bump no mistaking!! You have bloat but there is a bump portruding! it's quite obvious :D Nice bumpy! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->