Your Bumps

You girls are looking soooo cute! I will post one once I send it to peanut and she helps me ;) yay!!

Dear Bump thread I am Tower6 LO I had to get my mommy to have Peanutmomma to help put my picture on here. Yes I am celeb. already with adoring fans who can't wait to share my picture.
Glad to help Tower6 what a great picture

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 4
Dear Bump thread I am Tower6 LO I had to get my mommy to have Peanutmomma to help put my picture on here. Yes I am celeb. already with adoring fans who can't wait to share my picture.
Glad to help Tower6 what a great picture

Your the best ;)

tower6 * weeks BUMP it is so cute please tell her that. isn't it so round and pretty?

Attachments

• Tower 8 weeks shirt up.jpg
    Tower 8 weeks shirt up.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 24
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 15
THANK YOU PEANUT :) its a lot of bloat too! But baby #4 so the 8 weeks looks like 4 months to first time mommies, I always get HUGE tho, it's just how I carry

Thank you Katie!! and Jocelyn, It was there but a little smaller this morning, now it is even bigger-but I also feel bloated right now, so maybe it actually is a small bump forming plus some bloat along with it :)

10 wks 3 days with baby #3 :cloud9::kiss::baby: Have my fisr appointment this tuesday fingers cross it's good news!

Attachments

• TPhoto_00162.jpg
    TPhoto_00162.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 7
Emma- it's cute, since it is bump formed!! I have a disappearing act bump lol so it's obviously all bloat still..just waiting for it to pop!

I posted 4 days ago with something that "looked" like a bump.. now nothing again. haha

Attachments

• Photo on 3-24-13 at 2.29 PM #3.jpg
    Photo on 3-24-13 at 2.29 PM #3.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 10
That's because u have super woman abs lol you are so toned and tiny that you haven't popped like my sad 4th pregnancy abs! Your lucky ;)

so here we are 8 weeks Yippie!!! Here is the twin peanuts growing. 10 days til official OB appointment and second set of u/s and a meeting with my endocrinologist for my type 1 diabetes again. This is what I wake up to the past few days, before eating or drinking anything after FMU. and nope not constipated. Very round, not sure if having a little belly before so extra padding is what makes it so pretty looking or, if it's the fact that there are twins in there, I am short and petite. But here what does everyone think?

Attachments

• 8 week ft..jpg
    8 week ft..jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 8 week side.jpg
    8 week side.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 17
Peanut...I think it is definitely the fact that your carrying twins and maybe a tad bit of bloat on top of that. Did you see my pic from a few days ago? I honestly looked like I did when I was 21 weeks with my dd and then it disappeared a few days later lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->