Your Bumps

Peanut you are looking sooo cute! We are the same weeks and starting weight, I think you might just be my twin except I don't get to say that twins are why I har that bump like you lol hopefully #4 should look like a first time twin mama ;) I can't wait to see if our bumps progress the same- Im loving knowing so many mamas all so close to me in this journey!

Isn't she so cute!! Its amazing how hard her bump looks- good work mama!

6 week vs. 8 week? I see difference, do you??? There is very little bloat in these pics since I took it in the morning after only a small bowl of cereal. By night time I look 5 months pregnant! Oh, and I have given up on buttoning all pants...

bump.jpg

lets see 6weeks vs. 8 weeks. A little difference I think as well. Probably still some bloating too

Attachments

• 138.jpg
    138.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 12
  • 8weeks 1 day 001.jpg
    8weeks 1 day 001.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 13
6 week vs. 8 week? I see difference, do you??? There is very little bloat in these pics since I took it in the morning after only a small bowl of cereal. By night time I look 5 months pregnant! Oh, and I have given up on buttoning all pants...

View attachment 588019

I see a difference and it's a cute difference

You look cute, too! Definitely no denying there are buns in that oven! :thumbup:

OMG TRIPLETS?!?! Congrats! That is so rare to hear of! How amazing for you!!!!

I apologise for aqccidently belly posting in the first tri,however I am glad I did :)
I remember being here,and its nice to come back and see you all.

thankyou so much for your excited comments,I am so excited,I wanna tell the world :)

much love to you all in your first trimesters (((HUGS))))

Beautiful pic Brightstarshi! Congrats on your triple blessing!!

Reaaaally popped this week! I think there's definitely a baby in there! :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member