Your Bumps

Last pic in the 1st trimester!!! :) Side and forward pic..I don't look preggers facing front!

Attachments

• PicMonkey Collage.jpg
    PicMonkey Collage.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 45
Here's me on the outside and on the inside today at 8 weeks......:happydance:

Attachments

• 8 weeks 2.jpg
    8 weeks 2.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Squig at 8 weeks.jpg
    Squig at 8 weeks.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 18
Congratulations on 2nd trimester Newatthis!! Hope to catch up with you again in about 5 weeks!!!

Here I am a 10 weeks! For comparison, it is 6 weeks (top left), 8 weeks (bottom left) and 10 weeks.
(With a photo-bomb from Bubs in the background! :haha:)

photo bump1.jpg

And here's what I look like with clothes on. Looks like a real bump now (or getting close!)

New Image 2.jpg

Here I am a 10 weeks! For comparison, it is 6 weeks (top left), 8 weeks (bottom left) and 10 weeks.
(With a photo-bomb from Bubs in the background! :haha:)

View attachment 595619

And here's what I look like with clothes on. Looks like a real bump now (or getting close!)

View attachment 595621

I love the bump!! I can tell it's there and so cute I love the photo bomb too he is adorable

Ok so Saturday afternoon evening I put up an early 10 week bump picture. I have been feeling huge since we found out there is only one now and we lost the other. Here is today at 10w1d I guess I had a lot of bloating going on lately? But, it is barely there to me now, I can still see it but it's smaller than Saturday don't you all think? The first picture is today the secong is from saturday

And Newatthis I can't wait to get to Second Trimester and see how your cute belly progresses. a couple weeks and I will be there :hugs:

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 18
Here is my 14 weeks picture! I will be headed over to the end tri now. See you ladies soon!

Attachments

• 14 weeks.jpg
    14 weeks.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 6
Thank you all!! I can't wait til you all get over to 2nd tri too, I really liked seeing you guys on here :) I'll still stalk your pics til you hop over! Peanut, you still have a lovely bump, just looks like the bloat has gone down a little...definite bump still there!!!

My 12 week bump... it gets more and more round

https://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i16/tntvikesfan/PICT0017.jpg

Newatthis13- we'll see you in a couple weeks!
Jocelynmarie- I think you popped a little since last pic?
Baby2onway- I can't wait to have a bump like that, so cute!

Well thought I would share my 9week bump pic it has reduced a lot since week 6/7/8 so my guess is my bloat has almost all gone :thumbup:

image.jpg

Bought a maternity top today and my bump looks huge! Please ignore the mess behind me :blush:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 36

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g