Your Bumps

Flower- we look a lot alike! Baby no 4 for me too :) excited to be ont he same thread as you and watch eachother grow :)

Very cute bump!

Dream.dream- great bump! My hubby just ignores it until I say something about it, I think he's worried about inadvertently calling me fat lol

Thanks lol mine loves it , loves that he can see the baby growing . He runs it and kisses it good night every day .

Flower- we look a lot alike! Baby no 4 for me too :) excited to be ont he same thread as you and watch eachother grow :)

Very cute bump!

Thanks! :) My bump looks bigger in the evening and flatter in the morning, but theres definite "baby" going on now!

You guys have such delicious bumps!! Can't wait for mine to start showing but as its my first I know it could be a while..love to see your pics!

Well, I have officially made it!! 11 weeks today. Rounded belly for sure and it gets almost pointy when I have a full bladder. The only thing I am not likeing is the crazy dreams that are disheartening, but I am almost to second trimester!! :happydance: Sorry for the sleeping bra and panties shot this is what I sleep in now because I am so hot at night

Attachments

• 11 weeks 001.jpg
    11 weeks 001.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 11 weeks 002.jpg
    11 weeks 002.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 17
Cute bump peanut :) I know what you mean with the dreams :dohh: sometimes mine can be funny, well not funny haha I mean like I wake up laughing at how silly it was lol

Well, I have officially made it!! 11 weeks today. Rounded belly for sure and it gets almost pointy when I have a full bladder. The only thing I am not likeing is the crazy dreams that are disheartening, but I am almost to second trimester!! :happydance: Sorry for the sleeping bra and panties shot this is what I sleep in now because I am so hot at night

Peanutmomma...lovely little bump...but your tap made me jump a mile! I thought it was a huge spider at first glance when scrolling down!! arghh lol x :dohh:

Just beginning, this is my very first pregnancy picture at 5 weeks:
https://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa20/KatieWriter/week1_zpse79db015.jpg

Forgot to show my 13 wk bump :dohh::haha: Here it is :cloud9::kiss::baby:

Attachments

• TPhoto_00195bnb.jpg
    TPhoto_00195bnb.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 40
This is me at 13 weeks with baby 4
My belly is normally so flat my hips poke out!

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Snapbucket/515362da-orig_zps3f339b52.jpg

Those bumps are both ADORABLE!!! My belly is huge for 11 weeks but how are you girls not gaining on your arms and face?! Totally jealous!!

peanutmomma I adore your front shot. I just look seriously fat from the front, but yours looks so obviously baby bump like! We're almost out of 1st tri!!

Peanutmomma...lovely little bump...but your tap made me jump a mile! I thought it was a huge spider at first glance when scrolling down!! arghh lol x :dohh:

omg so did I when I first saw the tap hahahaha!!!!

Great bump peanut!

It is kind of creapy looking isn't it? That's my MIL for you. She designed the bathroom. LOL I can't wait to get a bigger bump because later this summer DH and I are moving to the main floor of the house, we live in the second level haave everything but a kitchen and laundry room. DH's Dad and Brother are moving to the second level so I don't have to worry so much with stairs as I am already having difficult climbing them withour getting out of breathe. Plus, when baby peanut is born we don't hav to worry about baby falling down the stairs.

Hopefully, I will be like the females on my side of the family and my uterus will pop out from my pelvic bone early. I can already start to feel the top just above my pelvic bone

Mines the same way! When she found it at 10w5 she was feeling between the top of the bone and my belly button and said she measured around 12 weeks for the uterus. Which makes sense vein that this is baby no 4. I can totally feel it when Standing up and if I press while lying down I can feel the top of it pretty high. It's definitely firm down there now which makes me so excited :D almost done with first tri!!!

https://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s544/girlnboots13/IMG_20130415_143541_zps10bddcb1.jpg

I'm still just pudgy/mostly flattish when I stand up, but you used to be able to see my hipbones a few months ago when I'd lay down. My belly "popped" at about 12+3. I woke up with a huge lump til I peed, but now its always there when I lay down.

Hi ladies! Here is my first contribution!

Not a bump yet...but can't wait to watch it grow!!

Also am tracking my stats. :D
https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a525/teamJosie/560178_10101757368990283_1608921951_n_zpsa3a8488b.jpg

Awesome bump for 7 weeks!! Isn't it crazy how
Much more we pop with each baby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back