Your Bumps

Bought a maternity top today and my bump looks huge! Please ignore the mess behind me :blush:

SO cute! Maternity clothes always makes the bump look bigger. They enhance the bump instead of squishing it!

Here's my 12 week bump. It's smaller than last week :/

[IMG]https://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii206/tcu44a/IMG_0052_zps9f47c87d.jpg[/IMG]

5 weeks - number 2 (sorry not sure why come out that way)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 7
when you fist posted it just said the word image. it was probably uploading and my computer didn't catch it I can see it now

Tom's Mommy - How have you been feeling? Less bloated??? Your dog on the couch is cute, btw. :)

Tom's Mommy - How have you been feeling? Less bloated??? Your dog on the couch is cute, btw. :)

I'm feeling good thanks :) The bloating has definately gone! I went for scan the other day and she showed me where baby was lying. Not sure if it's subconcious but I feel like I can feel a little hardness where she pointed. It's right nr my pubic bone though! I am so so sure I can feel it moving though :shrug:

How are you feeling? Are you bloated?

Oh, that's my Alfie in the background, photobombing!.... He's our 1st born!

LOL... not bloated. Just chubby. :haha: Looks like I'm showing, but I think it my tummy and not the uterus/baby yet. Things are just gonna keep getting more and more crowded in there!

LOL... not bloated. Just chubby. :haha: Looks like I'm showing, but I think it my tummy and not the uterus/baby yet. Things are just gonna keep getting more and more crowded in there!

It's so exciting having a baby growing in there! I've wanted to be pregnant straight after my 1st pregnancy I love it! :)

Cute bump for 9 weeks Emma! :)

9 weeks 4 days with number 2

OH is loving the bump

https://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f134/8snap8/D884F3AB-964C-4F68-B496-EF2FBE536741-1097-000000B82E9EABC2.jpg

Dream.dream- great bump! My hubby just ignores it until I say something about it, I think he's worried about inadvertently calling me fat lol

Congratulations!
I am a 1st time TTCer! Hello!
I found this site by googling a million questions and reading the ladies conversations..

MY QUESTION FOR NEWLY PREGNANT MOMMIES <3
I ovulated from March 31st - April 4th, my husband and I made the sweetness the night of April 1st then again on the 3rd. I felt tingley flutters all night of the 1st, I was constipated all week, then emotionally freaked out and cried for days starting the 5th. My sense of smell became amazing and still is, then I had random cramping from my left to right ovaries and under my belly button for a few days... now I'm 4 days from my actual period date April 16th and I have NO period symptoms but my nipples are sore... not my breasts.. Do you think I may be pregnant or crazy on desire? I'm waiting until I miss my period, but I don't know what to look out for.

Happykid- this thread is for ladies to show off their first trimester bumps. Try instead posting on the first tri forum by starting a new thread; I think you'll have more success there.

Good luck!

Dang I somehow unsubscribed from this thread!! I was 10 pages behind before I realized it! Bumps are growing!!!! I can wait to see all of us in a couple months! I popped over to the third tri bumps as had flashbacks of my last pregnancies and thought "ooooh we are all gonna grow sooooo much" we feel big now...!

9 Weeks 1 Day with baby number 4

https://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y534/BusyMummy3/6a488e01-a25b-4a5f-9658-5a4673975081_zpsd9717eb1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->