Your Bumps

:blush: yes they are noticing I'm not ready to tell my parents yet although we've told the in laws and my work and a select few I'm dreading seeing my dad for an evening out next weekend.
Xx

I don't usually show off pictures of my bump yet, since I just feel like it's mainly fat still, but here's mine at 13 weeks. :)

https://i62.tinypic.com/6407wx.png

I can't see it? Xx

Haha, I'll take that as a good sign! I can still wear some of my pre-pregnancy jeans, so that makes me feel good :) I always figured since I'm a bigger girl, I'd show the minute I got pregnant. Apparently not!

I meant the photo wasn't showing up but I can see it now. I can see your bump... You don't look like a "bigger girl" to me xx

I meant the photo wasn't showing up but I can see it now. I can see your bump... You don't look like a "bigger girl" to me xx

Oh!! Ha! Glad it's showing now! I've lost 14 lbs since pregnancy but I'm still considered overweight!

I'm overweight too but wouldn't say I'm exactly big, just a bit chunky.
I've not put on anything so far - believe it or not.
Have you meant to lose the weight or have you been sick? :-( Xx

I'm overweight too but wouldn't say I'm exactly big, just a bit chunky.
I've not put on anything so far - believe it or not.
Have you meant to lose the weight or have you been sick? :-( Xx

Its not intentional, and I actually haven't been sick - Nauseous to the point where I'm just SURE I'm going to be sick and it doesn't happen, but not actually sick. I think its just because I've been eating better, and I can't eat more than a few bites of stuff here and there. Also, my main cravings have been cucumbers and cherry tomatoes. Not exactly high in fat or anything! :)

Woooooow! You ladies have some beautiful bumps, already! I typically don't show at all until somewhere in my mid 2nd tri, but I think I have a bump already, too. My doc said women tend to show earlier with subsequent children. He may just be right! Now.. if only I can get the hubby to take a decent pic of my bump... (He's terrible with a camera). Lol.

I did mine on my phone, a couple of them are "selfies" Using the timer xx

You'll have to excuse my lack of bra, my boobs hurt so much if i try and stick them in one, but i think this is around 8 weeks, haven't been to the doctors yet but I'm working off sex dates and other such confusing things haha, but i think there's a little bump :D

https://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w660/kittykat7210/Bump8weeks_zps8ebcc28c.jpg

Laying down at 9 weeks. Uterus definitely came up faster with this pregnancy. Im just over 10 weeks now and it has changed again.

Was nice hiding with my DD till 4 months. No such luck this time around
Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 2
[/ATTACH]

First pic at 8 weeks second pic today at ten weeks. Didn't think I'd get a bump until later as this is #1 but I'm loving it!

Attachments

• IMG_20140710_085616.jpg
    IMG_20140710_085616.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20140710_085643.jpg
    IMG_20140710_085643.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads