Your Bumps

5 week pictures (I'm actually a little more than 5 weeks)

and bonus of my puppy :)

Attachments

• 5w1.jpg
    5w1.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 5w2.jpg
    5w2.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 5w4.jpg
    5w4.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 5w3.jpg
    5w3.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 5w5..jpg
    5w5..jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 25

thats a gorgeous pic hun! are you going to do the board each week and wear the same dress for comparison? I thinkt hat would be lovely for the baby book <3

thats a gorgeous pic hun! are you going to do the board each week and wear the same dress for comparison? I thinkt hat would be lovely for the baby book <3

the board definitely, but prob not the same dress. These were after church pictures because its like the only time a week I dress cute right now. haha!

Sorry ladies, I closed the thread while I looked into the disruptive posts which have now been removed and action has been taken.

Onwards with the cute bumps <3

So 10 weeks ladies

https://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab35/katienwillbump/bump/20140714_201138_zpsz5usnumw.jpg

Xx

I feel quite enormous for first tri :haha: apologies for the unflattering t-shirt, it belongs to DH... DS managed to spill milk all over my previous outfit! xx

I live in OHs t-shirts when I'm lounging around the house :haha: the more I expand I'm sure I will be slipping into his jogging bottoms soon too ;)

I feel quite enormous for first tri :haha: apologies for the unflattering t-shirt, it belongs to DH... DS managed to spill milk all over my previous outfit! xx

You look lovely Raspberry! :) baggy t-shirt and all!

Raspberry your looking great! Bet it will be a relief to be able to tell people.
I'm having to wear baggy tops to cover up to avoid suspension too lol

I am wearing his joggers :blush: lol. I am avoiding anyone I haven't told, I am very much not wanting to tell my parents but that's a whole other story.
I can't believe something an inch and a half in length can cause such a huge tummy!

Come on ladies let's see those bumps.

xx

IMG_20140714_220648.jpg

This is today at ten weeks 4 days

Come on Mrsk get yours out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member