Your Bumps

Thanks raspberry I can't believe how it popped up so quickly in two weeks!
I'm glad of it though because morning sickness has nearly gone and it's making me a bit worried

first bump/bloat pictures :)

so excited!

Attachments

• 5weeks.jpg
    5weeks.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 27
Five weeks and just over 11

I need to take a week 13 pic soon!! Ive been slack

Loving all the bumps everyone :thumbup:

ok i was a bit fluffy before pregnancy (even though i had lost 5 and half stone previously, i still had a little more to go lol)

https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/shellx180/comparepic1resized_zpsfbc5475c.jpg

Everyone looks great! I can't wait til I have something worth posting here.

9 wks 5days

Attachments

• CAM00037.jpg
    CAM00037.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 5
I'm loving this link, it's great to see.
I got my BFP almost a week ago and at 4 weeks 3 days I feel like it's obvious!!!

Pic below - can you see it???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 36
cute bump! I hope I'm showing by 7 weeks, but since this is my first I don't feel like I will!

ughh I can dream

You will get your bump. And on the plus side when you are pregnant with your first you tend to have a result round, nice bump in your second tri. ^_^

I hope so! I just want something to show off! I know a lot of women try to hide theirs, but we're not superstitious and have already told everyone and bought stuff. So I'm ready to wear tight shirts to show off my growing bump :)

Looking good ladies, I'm scared to think how I will look in a few weeks. This is my third and my uterus is still bloated, especially since I just gave birth June 2013!

can any of ya'll "feel" your uterus moving up? How fast does it move? like is it a slow process or just one night you go to sleep and the next you wake up and its out. Does it feel like stretching or nothing at all?

Clearly I'm a first timer :haha:

I dunno about the whole "uterus moving up" thing but this is my 3rd pregnancy and so far I have already had Braxton Hicks and a lot of cramping. My Doc said it's normal for women to start having symptoms earlier and show earlier with subsequent pregnancies. ^_^

5w1d bloat going on!

Attachments

• IMG_20140712_202242.jpg
    IMG_20140712_202242.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 9
Looking good ladies, I'm scared to think how I will look in a few weeks. This is my third and my uterus is still bloated, especially since I just gave birth June 2013!

My baby was born in august 2013 and I've got some bloating too! This will be my 2nd xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->