Your Bumps

8 weeks 4 days.jpg, It's so weird, I didn't think I would be showing yet, everything's so new and exciting!! Oh and a 6 lb weight gain so far, that seems like ALOT!!!! No morning sickness, slight nausea mostly from heat ( I live in Texas and boy is it HOT)

Cute bumps everyone!

Mistylovedan- I remember you from the TWW forum! Congratulations! I am very happy to see you in here! And you have a great bump!

Thank you !! We arre so excited, and yes I was on there and am so happy to be a part of the bumping community :)

I'm back in the pregnancy threads. I'm pregnant with my second baby and looking out for second time bumps :) can't wait for my bump. I read lots 2nd+ pregnancies, bumps show more earlier :dance:
Hoping to start showing at 12 weeks. I didn't start showing until 19 weeks with dd xx (of course I had bloat before then lol) although my bump stuck out from 14 weeks in the am with a full bladder lol x

The largest 12week bump every!! Second baby!
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/UberWicked/Mobile%20Uploads/image-1.jpg

I have a feeling I'm going to look like that too by 12 weeks! Lol right now I am just bloated and kind of that awkward stage where people look and can't tell if I'm pregnant or just fat lol.. I don't want people to notice though cuz then they will ask how far along I am and I'll be like 6 weeks and then they will be shocked lol I decided I will lie about how fat along I am to strangers!! Lol

Here is my 12 week bump! I cannot believe how big it is already!

Attachments

• Twelve Weeks 2.jpg
    Twelve Weeks 2.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 29
Baby #1 already such a change. Haven't gained a single pound yet, but I feel like I'm going to be huge!! No way I could hide this! :shy:

4 weeks compared to yesterday at 9+6
4 vs 9.png

Awh you all have such cute bumps! I love the sillohette picture! That's so neat! I can't wait to have a bump and not just be bloated! Lol

Thank you! The picture was actually surprisingly easy to take! I used a really old 8 megapixel camera too, so I was nervous to see if it would turn out okay. I like the fact that it's timeless, and you would never know that I wasn't wearing any makeup and I was wearing my yoga pants (well, now you know lol)

My little 12+5 belly! Sucked right in. 😊

Attachments

• 2014-08-25 14.54.18.jpg
    2014-08-25 14.54.18.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 55
I took a sucking in photo, and a relaxed photo that's more representative of how I tend to look these days because I'm too lazy to suck in all the time now that everyone knows I'm pregnant ;) These are midway through week 12. The blue dress is sucking in at almost 7 weeks, for comparison. I just weighed myself and weight is still holding steady, while stomach is growing, so even though a lot of it is still pudge, I think there's some real bump under there.

Attachments

• no bump 7 weeks.jpg
    no bump 7 weeks.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 26
  • little bump 12 weeks.jpg
    little bump 12 weeks.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 31
  • big bump 12 week.jpg
    big bump 12 week.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 31
Hi ladies!

First bump pic here! This is from today at 10 weeks, i think its starting to look like something :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 45
I love this thread! Its so awesome to see all the DIFFERENT bump sizes, so crazy how we can pop at different times, and some people look tiny at 10 weeks while others have a huge bump.

I am 8w2d and i've got a bump going on. Seeing these makes me feel good. and less bad about my belly sticking out so much so early.

Now, i just gotta get my big girl pants on and post my own pics.

Thanks all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->