Your Bumps

You all look great, ladies! Tove, you are a little smaller, but it's definitely looking more like an actual bump, I think.

Thank you!! That makes me very happy to hear! :)

Christinee, belly looking cute and round! Definitely pregnant looking :)

Thanks because I feel like humpty dumpty. LOL My tummy was pretty flat before this believe it or not. haha!

my fourth, at 10+6

Attachments

• 2014-09-02_10+6.jpg
    2014-09-02_10+6.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 18
my last bump pic in first tri.

13 weeks with baby #3

Attachments

• 10660668_10154625312380691_1244118390_n.jpg
    10660668_10154625312380691_1244118390_n.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 22
When I first found out compared to yesterday at 11+5. My mom so sweetly told me I'm having a baby elephant and other family is questioning if they missed a twin on the first ultrasound. I'm all for getting my bump and looking cute & pregnant, but I don't think I should have it this early being my 1st. Plus if other's see me and don't know I just look fat, not pregnant. :dohh:

4 vs 11.png

Love the bumps ladies! Can't wait till I have some actual bump instead of just bloat!

I love all the bumps on here :) everyone just looks so beautiful!! I'm with you atx614, I feel like i'm more full time bloat than an actual bump, 11 weeks today!! :) Have a wonderful afternoon ladies

1504.jpg

11 weeks today :), Just got back from walking the dog,and squat sets for the day, please don't mind my appearance

Baby number 2, 5 week bloat more than bump I think.

Attachments

• 20140905_093005_opt.jpg
    20140905_093005_opt.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 12
[IMG]https://i58.tinypic.com/25ptpbm.jpg[/IMG]

Here is mine... only 7w0d here!!! Went for a scan at 7w4d and results were inconclusive if there is a twin or not..!! Saw shadows behind/above the little bean that we did see... midwife doesn't know for sure either. But one wouldn't explain the early symptoms, the early BFP, the huge stomach for 7 weeks, etc. I've had 5 pregnancies before and am about to turn 35, both of which increase chances of twins. So confused! I never show this early this much... and have never been as hungry as I am this time!!! Have had the feeling it's twins since 4 weeks.

everyones looking good. My last bump pic in first trimester!

Attachments

• photo-3.JPG
    photo-3.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 11
That is so crazy mama bean! are you sure you aren't farther along! wow and its a perfect shaped belly!

Thanks! And nope I'm exactly 7w5d today, had my early scan done yesterday to see if it's twins and results are inconclusive! It's possible one is hiding behind the one we could see, as we saw lots of shadowy bits behind this baby but my mw couldn't get the wand in behind this baby to see what the other thing is that we saw!! lol I have had a strong feeling it's twins and have never ever shown this big this early...!

:)

That is so crazy mama bean! are you sure you aren't farther along! wow and its a perfect shaped belly!

My twins were clear at 5 weeks 4 days, but they are in separate sacs. So is the shadow in the same sac? it seems like identicals get missed more often! When is your next scan?

That's what I'm thinking... it's in the same sac so more easily missed, or more understandably missed. My next scan is the routine 18-20 week scan... and that's not til the end of November! :( My midwife did say that if it's still really bugging me, we could take another peek at around 12 weeks when it would be harder to miss a twin because they'll be bigger then. I can't see me not asking her at that point for another one because this is going to fester in me until I have answers! lol

Belly at ten weeks!
Previous post at eight and nine weeks: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/4-your-bumps-1246.html#post33640545

I feel like it has definitely gotten more pronounced this last week. Now I don't only have a evening-belly, but more of a all-day-belly ;)

Attachments

• 10v.jpg
    10v.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 44
Mamabean1, maybe even more than two?? ;) You definitely need to go back before 18 weeks to find out the number of babies in here!

lol I'm pretty sure there would be only two... I only saw one sac and I think missing one is possible but missing two? I guess you never know though! :) I am able to feel my uterus as of last night... definitely know what to look for through my other pregnancies so I know that's what I'm feeling... it is 6cm above my pubic bone already. At 8 weeks! Which reminds me, I need to take my 8 week bump picture this afternoon! But the fundus... that just points to twins even more. Maybe?! Ugh!

Mamabean1, maybe even more than two?? ;) You definitely need to go back before 18 weeks to find out the number of babies in here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->