Your Bumps

I was sure I was expecting twins. one day I woke up and I felt nothing fitted the same way it din just some weeks ago. The ultrasound showed only one beating heart, so I think my tummy will be big in a couple of weeks :)

Oh I'm 11weeks today, this photo is a week old :)

Attachments

• DSC_0332.jpg
    DSC_0332.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 17
This is me at ten weeks. Still in the "just getting fat or pregnant" stage. Sorry for the awful iPhone pic. :thumbup:

Attachments

• 10 weeks 4 days.jpg
    10 weeks 4 days.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 15
I'm a 14/16, and I started showing pretty early, though it was harder to tell if you don't know me. I bet you look better than you think. Make sure to get some before pictures for comparison later, it's amazing to look at them!

Hey thanks! I will do that. Are you from Chicago??? I am from the West side near Oak Park:happydance:

I am! I'm in Belmont Cragin, so probably no too far from you. My midwives are in Oak Park :)

Only because I'm supposed to be doing everything else - here's my "progression" ;)

Attachments

• 2014-09-28_bumba11+41.jpg
    2014-09-28_bumba11+41.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 96
12+3. This will be baby #2 if it stays with us :)

Attachments

• 20140929_161128.jpg
    20140929_161128.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 27
Okay ladies... The first pic is me at 10w2d (like a week and a half ago) and the second is me at about 21-22 weeks with my daughter. I feel like I look about the dang same!! lol This is terrible!:wacko:

https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a424/xxhmarieoo/IMG_1632_zps940d8306.jpg
https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a424/xxhmarieoo/IMAG0031_zps209e299e.jpg

You're definitely bigger in the second picture! Even with the horizontal stripe effect! I think you look pretty good for 10 weeks.

You're definitely bigger in the second picture! Even with the horizontal stripe effect! I think you look pretty good for 10 weeks.

Thanks! I am 12 weeks now ( well tomorrow I am ) and I realt feel like I look like the second picture now! Lol

I think I have definitely "popped" though.. we still haven't told anybody yet either! lol I've been hiding in a sweatshirt and loose tshirts while I'm at work or around family. I'm 12 weeks tomorrow and we planned on waiting until then, but all of my family is out of town until next week.. I'm also having my gender scan on Oct 30th and was thinking.. wouldn't it be a BIG shock to say "surprise, I'm having a boy/girl" and they would be so shocked because with my daughter they knew when I was 4 weeks! lol They have no idea now.. they probably just think I'm getting fat :p

Aw I think your bump is cute! I literally just look like I've gained weight :cry: I'm like. ...puffy looking :cry:

I was in good shape and I'm pretty petite but with this pregnancy it's like I instantly gained 20lbs! Lol

Mwchmm- You look great! Your bump does not look as big as it did with your daughter at 20 weeks. But it does show more 2nd time around. Mine is much bigger this time than last time and I weighed less at the beginning of this pregnancy than I did with my first one.

Bump progression

Attachments

• 2014-09-10 12.24.46.jpg
    2014-09-10 12.24.46.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 34
  • 11 weeks.jpg
    11 weeks.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 13weeks.jpg
    13weeks.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 32
Rebecca, you have a cute bump and definitely don't look puffy! It looks like you popped between 10-11 weeks. Your bump is cute and round!

Rebecca, you have a cute bump and definitely don't look puffy! It looks like you popped between 10-11 weeks. Your bump is cute and round!

I thought you said you looked puffy, but it was stillpraying! Lol, sorry! Still love your cute bump! Can't wait till I pop.

Stillpraying-oh I did actually gain almost 20 pounds! Lol well I had a mc at 7 weeks in May and continued eating like I was pregnant! But I haven't gained anything now since finding out I was pregnant surprisingly!

Sharnw- thanks! Lol I saw him twice while I was pregnant with my daughter. Now she loves him! Lol

Rebecca- thanks! It's just getting stressful trying to hide it lol. We will likely tell people next week. Your bump is so cute! I think I've popped but I'm still at that awkward "is she fat or pregnant" stage lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->