Your Bumps

11 weeks (pink shirt) compared to 9 weeks (white shirt) :)
The photo angle is different, but I can definitely see some growth!

Attachments

• 11v.jpg
    11v.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 9v.jpg
    9v.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 9
Here is me at 7+4, I had a muffin top before but it starting to change shape

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o10/Black_Gryphon/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140917_151805_zps22705fb8.jpg[/URL]

Saradavies- I feel like you do. My bump is bigger at 11 weeks this time than it was at 20+ weeks with my first.
I think I already popped out.

Attachments

• 2014-09-18 11.22.39.jpg
    2014-09-18 11.22.39.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 33
Week 4+3! nothing yet of course but I am sure it won't be long! this is my 4th baby, i had my last one 8 years ago! =)

Attachments

• no bump.jpg
    no bump.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 35
WHAT!? Why do you consider yourself a plus size?

I'm not sure if you are referring to me with this comment. I tried to see if there was another comment about plus size. But I said I am the same size at 11 weeks this time that I was at over 20 weeks with my son. I just put 20+ as in over 20 weeks. :)

I know I just posted the other day but I caught a side glimpse of myself today at the office and had to take a picture. I am so bloated that I look like I'm 6-7 months! I'm so happy that I'm not the only one so I wanted to share my picture! Here's my huge 5w2d bloat!

You're obviously further along now but I'm so glad to see a little bump on you at 5 weeks. I was starting to freak out a bit!!

https://i59.tinypic.com/2cpz2gi.jpg

4-5 week bloat with baby number 2

Please stick little angel!!

I keep getting a funny feeling it's twins rebbecca but I do know you can go bigger on your second just feel huge already when I carried so well with my little girl wasn't even big at full term xxx

12 weeks compared to a month ago (8 weeks) :)

Attachments

• 12v.jpg
    12v.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 8v.jpg
    8v.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 11
11 weeks. I look very round - usually a small size 10. Maybe it is just the jumper?

https://i60.tinypic.com/2emmnv5.jpg

13w5d today :) Had another sono yesterday, baby was pretty active,measuring right on point :) post a belly pic later if I get the chance, see you ladies in the 2nd trimester thread!! Everyone's bumps are looking amazing,stay beautiful ladies

Loving all your bump pics, I have no bump whatsoever, so no point posting a photo, but I love seeing others :) I'm really curious to see how any bump might progress on me, my mother basically had no bump at all, she got the slightest roundness in the last few weeks but that was it, people couldn't even tell when she was nearly 9 months pregnant! That would be fun :thumbup:

Im plus sized 14 so Im not showing a bump picture until its super visible. Otherwise I just look like I ate too much LOL. Smaller women always look great preggo and seem to show so soon:wacko:

I'm a 14/16, and I started showing pretty early, though it was harder to tell if you don't know me. I bet you look better than you think. Make sure to get some before pictures for comparison later, it's amazing to look at them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->