Your Bumps

Mamabean- do people not believe you when you say how far along you are? Lol

I've had more than a few people ask me if I'm sure about my dates, including my husband and my midwife, and my MIL, among others! lol

Mamabean- do people not believe you when you say how far along you are? Lol

13 weeks!

Please keep in mind that I am a plus sized mommy to be so a lot of the bump you're seeing is my natural curvaciousness.

Me without any tummy control or smoothing techniques:
https://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/Maggie_Rogers222/4E178524-1D8D-44F1-B29A-FC63CE7CF37C_zps23dolequ.jpg

Me with my tummy control and smoothing techniques:
https://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/Maggie_Rogers222/13BD635A-7E58-4F08-A6C5-663E3F1BCA0B_zpspnlananq.jpg

*EDIT* sorry dunno how to size!

Here is my 8w2d bump or bloat, whichever it is. Lol it's getting do hard to hide! We aren't telling anybody until 12 weeks but idk about that!! It's also getting hard to find anything to wear!! I ordered some maternity jeans and shirts last night because I got a great deal online and I may wear them as soon as I get them! Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 23
Cute mcwhmm! With a looser top and sometimes a strategically placed purse you can probably hide it a couple of weeks more! I bought a pair of maternity jeans at 7 weeks and I've worn them almost every day since then ;)

I went out last week and bought a few bigger "legging tshirts" from Victoria's Secret. I've already worn one of them twice lol I am so excited to get my jeans!

https://i62.tinypic.com/331zivo.jpg

8w1d!

I'm waiting on my maternity clothes order to arrive! I have some from my last pregnancies but wore some out so I'm due for more :) Already in my pants that I have though! :)

last picture in first trimester!

Attachments

• 13 weeks.jpg
    13 weeks.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 67
This is me at 10 weeks today before I have eaten or anything,I keep having dreams I'm having twins but after seeing your bump I don't think I am lol, this is baby number 2 and I wasn't even this big at 20 weeks with he, loving all the bump pics btw xxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 80
I'm 13 weeks today! So, I will now be moving to the next thread, but I wanted to post a picture (actually taken a week ago at 12 weeks).

Attachments

• week 12.jpg
    week 12.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 29
Just one day shy of 9 weeks! Excuse my band on my yoga pants being pulled up all the way and looking goofy! It feels wayyyyy not comfortable that having it folded down! Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 40
Wow. Here's when I just found out at about 4 weeks or so vs. a few days ago during week 12. And contrary to all of my family and coworkers remarks yes there was still only one at my last ultrasound. :haha: Everyone was wondering why I was showing so early for my 1st. I don't know, but I finally had to jump to maternity pants (I'm sure you can see why!) lol! I guess I just need to embrace it!

4 vs 12.png

My almost 14 weeks twin bump

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 33
And here's another in my swimsuit that really shows the bump!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 17
11weeks tomorrow, scan next week can't wait, do people think I'm big? Wasn't even this big at 20 weeks with my first, I'm having to wear stuff to hide it if I'm going out so people don't no yet xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 67
Sara, I don't think you look big! You look slim with a cute bump. My bump looks about the same size and I'm expecting my first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->