Your Bumps

This is my 16w picture. FTM.
I have gained zero pounds but was forced into maternity jeans at 14w. :p (twist my arm!)
:thumbup::laugh2:

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 6
Nina - you look amazing! I bet you'll "pop" soon and have a perfect round bump :)

RaspberryK - your little bump is adorable! <3

AMB - you look great, loving your blue bump!

BethanyNBump - gorgeous bump!! You're so lucky that you haven't gained any weight yet. Way to go, mama!

Sasha, you look great!
Raspberry- what a difference! And wow for only gaining 4 lbs!!! I've gained a ton and need to know everyones secret at gaining so little!
AMB, I have no clue as to what all those "boy bumps" and "girl bumps" mean, you looks great though!

I can't believe you only just got maternity jeans - they are soooo comfy, if it wasn't so hot I think I'd have been in them for a month already!
To be honest I've not been able to eat big portions like normal, I've been trying to be healthy as I can as I gained in the region of 5 stone pregnant with ds and failed to ever lose the last stone.
I'm overweight to start with so I should only gain 15-25lb from start to finish I think it is xx

I know pictures can be deceiving but you do NOT look anywhere near overweight!
I've already gained 15 lbs. Oh well. I'll have to deal with it later :nope:

I'm really big boned and look very slim at the top end of healthy weight range due to my build so even at overweight I hide it quite well, it goes on quite evenly and not too bad in the stomach area ... my bmi is about 26-27 I think and currently uk size 14 depending on the shops xx

Here's my 26 week bump.

I've gained so much weight already, nearly 30lbs :( from the side I don't look too big but it's all in my hips and thighs. I'm 6ft tall so the weight is more spread out. It's still depressing stepping on the scales though!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 16
e59bc8f5-6d55-47bb-be85-07b10b3fb2c4.jpg

This is how we did our gender reveal today! :cloud9:

We couldn't be happier :kiss:

Congrats on Team blue Celeste!

I have to post my 17wk bump at some point today, but we've been giving everyone cupcakes to reveal the gender of baby. You have to take a bite out of the cupcake to find out the gender - I'll have to post a pic if I can before they're all gone!

Gorgeous bumps ladies as usual! Don't worry too much about weight gain - Your baby needs those nutrients!

Gorgeous bumps ladies, love the announcement celeste!

I'll be updating tomorrow xx

Hi ladies! Just wanted to post my 17wk bump! We also found out the gender on Friday. We couldn't be happier to have a SUPER healthy baby so far! :happydance:

So, here's my bump, and our baby!
https://i57.tinypic.com/2zyiqv9.pnghttps://i62.tinypic.com/9rrp0j.png

Love the bump pics! Everyone is looking gorgeous!

Here's the 21 week (+2days) bump pic! I think I really popped out this week :haha:

Attachments

• Photo on 8-5-14 at 12.32 PM #2.jpg
    Photo on 8-5-14 at 12.32 PM #2.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 7
Everyone's bumps are beautiful!! Loving the progression!

21 weeks - starting to feel huge!! xx

Attachments

• 21 weeks 3.jpg
    21 weeks 3.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member