Your Bumps

Looking beautiful ladies!!

I will be uploading my 20week bump soon....20 weeks!!? How did that happen? Times flying :happydance:

Here is my last second tri bump shot as I'm off to the third trimester today. Wowzers it's come round quickly!!

092.jpg

Leliana, you're so pretty!
Congrats on third tri, I'll see you over there soon!

Aww thanks honey! I am looking forward to seeing all of you ladies over in 3rd trimester soon. I will pop back to check on you (and your gorgeous bumps!)

10548288_10152377775773382_6613137203851759346_o.jpg

25+1 weeks. Can't believe I'll be in 3rd trimester in two weeks !

Last week to go before I leave for third trimester! Here's my 26w bump!

Attachments

• 26 Week Bump Picture with Words.jpg
    26 Week Bump Picture with Words.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 3
IMG_20140811_111238.jpg
Yeah I'm finally in the second trimester! here is my 14 week bump
Everyone has such great bumps and im very excited to be on this thread.

And I always get bump photo bombed by my dog and apparently my cat has decided to join in!

Salu you look great! I can't believe how far we've come!
Manda, Love your bump!
Ladders, LOL on the photo bomb! I love seeing how everyone is progressing, can't wait to see your bump get bigger! I definitely see yours, so cute!

Bit late, 'scuse the state of my top - just painted 1/3 of my kitchen .

14 weeks 3 days

https://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab35/katienwillbump/bump/20140811_220822_zpsbbzslmjp.jpg

Everyone looks fab xx

:-D

I can hardly believe you are 20 weeks!

I can't wait for my bump to round out across my belly button.
Xx

Ah thank you, as do you!! My weigh gain is still 4/5lb so not too bad it's got to be all boobs and bump.
Xx

I weighed my self yesterday and I've gained six pounds, I'm stunned!! I think it must be because I was over weight to start with as I thought my gain would be a lot more by now xx

That's brilliant, I've been trying to be healthy plus I can't eat full portions. I didn't want to pile it on like before, I'll have put on a few more lb in 6 weeks time I'm sure.
Xx

Looking beautiful as usual ladies! Here's an 18wk bump - I don't feel like my 'bump' is getting any bigger but my butt seems like it's getting huge! I keep telling baby 'you're growing the wrong way little lady!' haha! Sorry for the darkness - We've basically had a horrid rainfall today - super gloomy and very wet! I've lost a total of 15lbs and for some reason still losing. Not sure what all that is about when my bum is obviously getting larger!

Also, welcome to second tri, Ladders! Love your pets!

I just noticed you can see right where my maternity pant line is on my back. lol. Whoops!
https://i59.tinypic.com/2myq22r.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->