Your Bumps

Lucy you look great! :thumbup:

Can't believe I'm already 23 weeks! here's my bump pic, we just got done celebrating ds's first birthday over the weekend so I'm a few days behind :cake:

Attachments

• Photo on 8-19-14 at 10.30 AM.jpg
    Photo on 8-19-14 at 10.30 AM.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 9
Love looking at all the different shapes and sizes! You all look beautiful ladies

Awesome bump Jennuh, your girlie is definitely making herself known. I am envious of your lean torso too, I seem to be all squished up, you look great!

I just now saw this! I have a longer torso than most women, but not by much - Shirts are usually short on me. That's probably why I look 'leaner' - Definitely not the case if you see me from the front or back angle ;)
So don't be too jealous! :haha:

P.S. Love all the different shapes of all you beautiful ladies!

14 weeks & 23 weeks

Feeling absolutely huge!! Still 17 weeks worth of growing...eeek!

The size i am now is the size i was with my daughter at 30 weeks...crazy!

Stalking pics! U look fab and I understand u totally - the size I am now at 17 weeks is how big I was at 28-30 with my first babe!!!!! Weight gain im hasn't been much but I am feeling the belly weight already and work is getting hard already!!! Eek

You ladies look great!!

What a difference 7 weeks makes. Left is me at 18+2, and right is today at 25+3. I've also gained about 14 lbs in that 7 weeks...oops :blush: Oh, and please excuse my typical morning look :)

Attachments

• 18.2bump.jpg
    18.2bump.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 25.3bump.jpg
    25.3bump.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 35
Pft! You look gorgeous and your little bump is beautiful! Wish I could have your typical morning look and look like that ;)

I was going to say the same - wish I looked as lovely fresh faced in the morning! Your bump is beautiful Randa :)

I feel like such a fatty in comparison to most of you!
I'm 16 weeks and unfortunately expanding in all directions yet my weight gain is still 4/5lb xx

https://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab35/katienwillbump/bump/20140824_205632_zpsawt4ly5u.jpg

I think your bump is gorgeous! Is this your second? You're probably just showing earlier than with your first, but you look really great!!

Yay! I'm 17 weeks! Bump is in full effect. I actually love not trying to hide it. Maternity clothes are so comfortable.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 12
imphope, cute bump! Yay for not having to hide it anymore!
Raspberry, I wouldn't worry much this is your second and your bump looks great! I'm jealous :) Seriously, I feel bumpless!
Randa, you look great! I don't know where that "extra" weight is, you look awesome!

Sorry for the really crappy picture. I really need to start getting DH to take my picture!
Taken on Friday, 25 weeks!

IMG_20140822_084357.jpg

Ah lovely bumps everyone.
Yep my second baby definitely bumpier, also a completely different shape. Xx

Yay Nina! Almost 3rd tri!! :dance: You look great!

Wonderful bumps ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->