Your Bumps

Thank ya :D I'm loving this new shape but my back is already starting to hurt! Gonna have to start stretching somehow!

Lovely bumps ladies!!

Jennuuh - I think stretching is really important for our changing bodies! I started doing some prenatal yoga at home ('Healthy Mom, Happy Baby' DVD) and I'm really enjoying it. The one woman is 9 months pregnant, so I know the moves are safe for pregnant women. I feel really good after doing it!

Here is my last second tri bump shot as I'm off to the third trimester today. Wowzers it's come round quickly!!

View attachment 791703

Gorgeous bump sweetie! Not long now x

Thank you sweetheart! Not long until you are in second tri! It goes so quickly doesn't it? xxx

Gorgeous, gorgeous bumps everyone! I feel absolutely huge now, I am so envious of your cute shapely bumps :winkwink:

Thank you honey :) I am quite short and my boy is bigger than my girl was so I feel very round! It's all good but I love a cute second tri bump! :D xx

I'm tallish but ds was over 10lb so I know what it's like to feel completely full of baby!
I got to probably 30 weeks and didn't know how I could possibly get any bigger... I did!
Xx

Jennuuh, you look great! You probably think your bottom is bigger because of your posture, which changes during pregnancy, it only looks that way!

Lucy, Love your bump! It's so awesome seeing the progress :)

AuntieKate, cute bump! Is that shirt from H&M? If yes we have the same shirt LOL! I'm wearing mine now and love the scrunched sides. Bugger they don't have in more colors!

My bump at 14 weeks. Not sure if i should be showing yet or not xx

Loving the bumps its nice to see all the different shapes. Im not sure if mines still bloating lol xx

Laura, yours is a definite bump! Looking lovely for 14 weeks! :) On a side note, I have the same pink top as you :D

Loving the bumps its nice to see all the different shapes. Im not sure if mines still bloating lol xx

I think we naturally bloat during the whole pregnancy anyway.
It looks bumpy to me and similar to how my bump was at 14/15 weeks with no 1 xx

Thanks Nina :) It definitely is the H&M top! They have some half decent maternity clothes, but that shirt is definitely a favorite!

Loving all the bumps ladies!

Here's my bump at 26weeks5days... First photo posted and last in 2nd trimester... Starting to feel real!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g