Your Bumps

25 weeks- can't believe I'm halfway done the 20's and only a week and a half till third tri!

Attachments

• 25weeks.jpg
    25weeks.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 16
Thanks raspberry it's nice to have a proper bump now! Iv always been much bigger on the bottom half than the top half and dh remarked the other day that my belly has finally caught up with my bum!! charming eh :haha:

He's cheeky, I'm convinced my bum is growing at the same rate as my belly. Xx

I feel smaller today than yesterday but she's kicking in a different place too so I'm guessing she's moved. Will post a pic when I have the energy to move off the sofa! Xx

This is my 24+5 bump :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-09-14-16-32-46.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-09-14-16-32-46.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 13
Thanks raspberry! I love my pregnancy body... feel so much more confident and slim lol xx

photo 1(2).jpg

photo 2(3).jpg

photo 3(1).jpg

photo 4(1).jpg

photo 1(3).jpg

Here's an update considering third tri is Saturday! EEK! I haven't posted at all for second tri pics

14 weeks
15 weeks
16 weeks
18 weeks
19 weeks

photo 2(5).jpg

photo 3(3).jpg

photo 4(3).jpg

BB wouldn't let me upload 23 weeks. oh well.

Here's
24 weeks
25 weeks
and 26 weeks this past Saturday!

Broken record here - But all you ladies are seriously beautiful with your growing bumps! Someone else just said this, but I love seeing the difference in each person's bump during the same weeks. Just proves everyone is built different and lovely in their own way!

Here's 23wks (taken yesterday) - one more week and it's FINALLY V-Day!!! :happydance:

https://i57.tinypic.com/2z6v486.jpg

Loving all these growing bumps ladies, just beautiful! I will be uploading my 25 week picture later :) ....25 weeks?!? :saywhat:

Lovely bumps everyone, mummy to be that's gone quickly ... yet my own pregnancy seems to be going slowly. How does that work?
Xx

Lovely bumps everyone, mummy to be that's gone quickly ... yet my own pregnancy seems to be going slowly. How does that work?
Xx

I think yours seems to have flown by raspberry, it doesn't seem two minutes ago when you had your early scan and was counting down the weeks till your ten week scan! Xx

Xx

I think yours seems to have flown by raspberry, it doesn't seem two minutes ago when you had your early scan and was counting down the weeks till your ten week scan! Xx

Certain elements have gone quickly but still feels like I've been pregnant for so long and not getting anywhere. Probably not helped by the fact I still feel like crap. Xx

Lol nina so do I, seems like just yesterday!

Raspberry I'm the same, feel crap most days, I'm still waiting for that burst of energy and feeling fabulous, so far none of that! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->