Your Bumps

Ok, here's my official 17 week bump pic!

Attachments

• 17 weeks.jpg
    17 weeks.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 27
Mrskchicago you're looking good! Here's my 16 week bump that I've been trying to upload for days!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 10
A few days late but here's 25wks! Get another ultrasound tomorrow just to see her progress and her little face! Can't wait! Everyone looks lovely and growing beautifully!
https://i58.tinypic.com/4gn50p.jpg

17 week PINK bump xx

Attachments

• 10721397_10154730286830691_576591475_n.jpg
    10721397_10154730286830691_576591475_n.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 14
Loving everyone's bump pictures. Here is the first pic I've posted this pregnancy and its a midway comparison with my first pregnancy. I'm sooo much bigger this time around. I shudder to think what I will be looking like at 40 weeks!

Attachments

• 20WeekComparison.jpg
    20WeekComparison.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 17
Great bumps!

Do second babies tend to end up bigger all the way through? Or do they just start out faster? I always hear about showing sooner with a second baby, but I have no idea what happens once you're further along.

Great bumps!

Do second babies tend to end up bigger all the way through? Or do they just start out faster? I always hear about showing sooner with a second baby, but I have no idea what happens once you're further along.

Good question. I'm pregnant with my second and things def started out earlier this time around lol. I'm 26 & 4 now soo I'm looking to see what else is in store for me lol.

I'm not sure how it will grow overall since I was rubbish at taking bump photos with ds. I have a good one at 29 weeks so I'll be able to compare at that point.
Xx

I started out showing much earlier this time around, at 20 weeks my bump was large and in charge! I am now measuring slightly behind and seem to have become more compact as time has gone by. So in my case it was just starting out faster :)

18 week bunp picture. MrsK, I showed quicker with my second but by mid second tri it had evened out I think. This time, I showed even quicker and I feel absolutely huge already. I'll probably end up waddling this time, it never happened with the boys, but I'm already getting out of breath etc :dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 14
I think in my case my tummy muscles have become a bit floppy so bump is sticking out much more. I never did much exercise between pregnancies. Baby measures same as ds did at this stage. It's just much more sticky outy.

Loozle you look great I feel huge and already out if breath although no change visually this week for me.
I'll post tomorrow.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back