Your Bumps

Fresh into the second trimester :) 14 weeks today!! Had 2nd sono on Tuesday and we just love seeing our baby, he/she was active and measuring right on point :) Pregnancy is going well so far, out side of intense headaches and a massive 10 lb weight gain :/ My doc isn't concerned so I guess it's just my vanity that is having a hard time watching my bum expand ( I already had quite the bubble rear end) and now it's quite large! First baby ,just didn't realize how foreign my body would feel :/ it's like I don't recognize myself- Ladies you are all looking lovely, will post pics today/tomorrow

I don't do pj's so no trouble there :winkwink:
I'm mainly in maternity leggings and jeggings from h&m & matalan. Really struggling with jeans I have one pair that a friend has leant me - they are fine but all others regardless of the cut dig in or fall down or both.
Also finding it difficult to get tops long enough for leggings, the couple I have are baggy around my arms, shoulders and bust. Most things are already getting filled out/stretched out across my belly and still baggy everywhere else :wacko:
Xx

Yeah I've been having that problem with finding tops for leggings or finding thick leggings, I bought new look maternity leggings and they're crap, so see through!!

When I'm in the house I live in my pjs there so comfy lol xx

I find the h&m leggings great, I'm wearing old stuff the I had with ds around the house so I don't ruin the few ok things that I have.
Xx

Fresh into the second trimester :) 14 weeks today!! Had 2nd sono on Tuesday and we just love seeing our baby, he/she was active and measuring right on point :) Pregnancy is going well so far, out side of intense headaches and a massive 10 lb weight gain :/ My doc isn't concerned so I guess it's just my vanity that is having a hard time watching my bum expand ( I already had quite the bubble rear end) and now it's quite large! First baby ,just didn't realize how foreign my body would feel :/ it's like I don't recognize myself- Ladies you are all looking lovely, will post pics today/tomorrow

Welcome to second tri Misty!! Post a photo when you can so we can watch your LO grow with you! :)

I wear leggings as well, but with tunics and love it. It's almost summer here so I will wear leggings and cute dresses mostly though. So far I still fit in my pre-preggy jeans, but I know that will most probably change in the next few weeks. I understand the maternity top problem though. Everything fits snug around the belly, but baggy elsewhere.

Never thought about looking in h&m, I love that shop and it's reasonable prices, do they do maternity?

Oh I'm so glad it's not coming up to summer here angel baby, I love the winter and hiding in big snugly jumpers ;) although during the summer months you can just pop on a dress and they fit quite easily :) x

Yep some nice bits in h&m , not as cheap as new look but reasonably priced imo xx

19 wks 1 day
1601027_1475007602787757_5031498622519939451_n.jpg

Today @ 25+6. Don't mind me... hadn't even brushed my hair!

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-01/B75BD24D-F653-4E66-A813-7E9B118F3F29_zpspzigffni.jpg

Today @ 25+6. Don't mind me... hadn't even brushed my hair!

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-01/B75BD24D-F653-4E66-A813-7E9B118F3F29_zpspzigffni.jpg

You look amaaaaazing!

An unintentional bump shot. I was goofing off towards the end of a 5k walk this morning :) 17+3, and wearing the race shirt made me really appreciate my maternity clothes!

Attachments

• 5k.jpg
    5k.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 28
An unintentional bump shot. I was goofing off towards the end of a 5k walk this morning :) 17+3, and wearing the race shirt made me really appreciate my maternity clothes!

:haha: great pic!

Maternity clothes really are wonderful, I couldn't wear a normal shirt these days as it just does me no favours. Maternity all the way :winkwink:

I tell you, if the walk had been a week or two later, I'm not sure I would have made it into that shirt! I don't know how some women can wear regular clothes in bigger sizes all the way through. I've been in maternity for ages now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->