Your Bumps

Adam's getting stronger with his punches and kicks.. And belly is getting too heavy now.... I have my next appointment this Saturday, FX we'll see him again. The last was at 22 weeks.

How's Zachary?

I'm struggling to sleep at night and put socks and shoes on :haha: Zach's doing well, we see him again on 26th for a growth scan. FX for Saturday, would be lovely to see him again! Jealous of your colour 3d pics!

:haha: Putting socks and shoes is defo a struggle few more weeks and i guess DH will do it for me :haha:

:yipee: for our next appointment in place.

Oh, those 3D were done at 21 weeks (different hospital) so no much fats to see. I'm even scared with the last pic :rofl: Are you planning to get another 3D? We planned on getting another one at 35 or so weeks....

I think they're amazing. We'd really love to do another 3d but starting to feel like we should maybe save the money for when he's actually in our arms. It's so tempting though! I want to see his face now that it has some padding!

Zach looked really funny at our 20 week and was also hiding behind the placenta and chewing his cord :haha:

:haha: chewing his cord? That's too funny. Adam was drinking his fluid at our 22 weeks which we got on tape.. Really amazing seeing them do little things inside. We're not yet sure about the 2nd 3D since it's too expensive like you i think it's better to just save it...

I want to see my baby like NOW. How do you go about getting additional scans?!?!

I want to see my baby like NOW. How do you go about getting additional scans?!?!

I get additional scans when i go for different hospitals when i booked for a 3D as my hospital doesn't have the machine. With my hospital, we always ask our doc if we can get one every 4 weeks and she agrees... Not sure if i could get one this Saturday or how often on succeeding weeks.

My little bump progression! Baby girl :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 28
Thank you ladies! I think it's officially 3rd tri from next week but I do keep hearing different things from different people...certainly feels like I should be in 3rd! It is whizzing by, I will definitely miss my bump but can't wait to have our boy in my arms either!

edit: Just realised you're right and I belong in 3rd now! Crazy! See you there!

What a difference a month makes! Hard to imagine 4 more months of growth :)
IMG_0574.jpg

Jumpingin, what a cute bump!

Here's my St. Patrick's Day bump! Almost 23 weeks, and I already look like I've got a soccer ball under my shirt. :blush:

Attachments

• 23 week bump - Henry.jpg
    23 week bump - Henry.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 21
Jumpingin that's a beautiful bump, I have bump envy! Today someone said "oh look you have the beginnings of a tiny bump now, only a little one though"
She was trying to be nice but actually I hated it for two reasons 1. If this bump is tiny then your think I was fat before
2. I'm not ashamed of my bump I like it, I want it.
3. I'm already a bit worried it's too small

Lovely bump ladies.....

JumpingIn, can't wait to join you in the other thread......

Jumpingin that's a beautiful bump, I have bump envy! Today someone said "oh look you have the beginnings of a tiny bump now, only a little one though"
She was trying to be nice but actually I hated it for two reasons 1. If this bump is tiny then your think I was fat before
2. I'm not ashamed of my bump I like it, I want it.
3. I'm already a bit worried it's too small

Someone else just said you really have a very neat (read small) bump for nearly 17 weeks. Must upload a pic and see what you all think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->