Your Bumps

Hi! New here, just moving over from the first trimester board....

Hi flip! I remember you from 2ww. You look great!

Thank you! I feel much much better now too! I'm still exhausted everyday around 12-1 pm but I'm sure that'll change soon. How are you feeling?

Yep, the exhaustion was just a phase for me and that didn't last long so hopefully the next week or 2 and you'll have some energy back :)
I'm doing ok. I have a horrid cold I can't shake and I get raging headaches daily, going on 3 weeks now, but other than that things are good! We find out Saturday what we're having!!!

This is me yesterday at 16+3

I just got this dress. Can't wait to have more to fill it out!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 21
Oniell- So cute, love the bump! I just got a dress myself and can not wait to keep filing it out! Maybe it won't drag on the floor :haha:

Couldn't post my 22 week update yesterday because BnB was down ALL day but here it is as of the 29th!

22 weeks and baby is the size of a papaya!

s7Lhj1gEW3wfZri5con8JIZwObeQzpxWpwv4PvOUxaQ=w112-h207-p-no
UfWW4tgVrH0phwQgbsIk0HUFFSK3NPq2hu9iBTGbefc=s207-p-no

Had our gender scan and we are expecting a BOY!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg7R6qWoySM

26 weeks! This time next week THIRD TRI!!
https://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a589/KylaMissa22/image.jpg1_zpstyv5vs4f.jpg

First bump picture of this pregnancy - second baby and finally getting a bump at 22 weeks!

Attachments

• 22 weeks.jpg
    22 weeks.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 9
Haven't been on here in weeks! This pic is from weds at 26 weeks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 19
This is week 17. Can't believe I'm almost half way there!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-04-07-45-20.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-04-07-45-20.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 10
Late posting but we finally made it to v-day! :happydance:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1430749423646.jpg
    FB_IMG_1430749423646.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 7
https://orig01.deviantart.net/ed0b/f/2015/124/b/3/11039049_468970989918924_2762174571826205618_n_by_eleanoirrigby-d8s6sdj.jpg

Noticed a small bump today, I can't wait to feel darling one moving around :)

Thank you! I feel much much better now too! I'm still exhausted everyday around 12-1 pm but I'm sure that'll change soon. How are you feeling?

Yep, the exhaustion was just a phase for me and that didn't last long so hopefully the next week or 2 and you'll have some energy back :)
I'm doing ok. I have a horrid cold I can't shake and I get raging headaches daily, going on 3 weeks now, but other than that things are good! We find out Saturday what we're having!!!

I just noticed, you're team PINK! Congrats!

Thank you. We were a bit bummed out initially but slowly starting to come around :)

Thank you. We were a bit bummed out initially but slowly starting to come around :)

I know how that is. We have an elective US today to check gender. The doctor said boy at my NT scan so i really hope she was right. I have one daughter (12) and 2 sons (10&8) and I'm terrified of having another girl. I'm sure if it is actually a girl I'll get over the initial shock but I'll definitely be upset for awhile.... my mother would be ecstatic though, LOL. We want a boy, this is dh's only child and most likely his last. He's 52 and really never thought he'd have any children until we met and fell i love. He's the only one left to pass on the family name too so that's why he wants a boy. He might be open to one more if it's a girl though... we'll see! My appointment is at 3pm EST.....

I wish you lots of luck Flip!!! This is our first and only child and I'd love to pass on hubby's name. Even though I've had no MS I feel too old to have another unless it's an oopsie. :haha:

25 Weeks today plus it's the start of my very first Nurse's Week as an RN :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_0745.jpg
    IMG_0745.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 4
You all have such lovely neat bumps. I just feel flabby still. My first 2nd tri pic :)

https://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv109/abbyg25/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-05-07%2007.36.32_zpsp7xuj2u6.jpg

Certain - you'll pop soon enough :)

Here's my twin bump progression from 23wks to 31wks! The growth from 28-31 is crazy!!
https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/3F735FCD-32BC-41D2-9FAD-F9642D1F2D98_zpsh2jsnka2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->