Your Bumps

Here's mine at 14 weeks
But I think I've put on weight more around my back and bum tbh as I've gone from 9 1/2 stone to just over 10 1/2 stone lol (I think that's the extra eating I'm doing)

Attachments

• IMG_2830.jpg
    IMG_2830.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 38
24 weeks x

Attachments

• IMG_2072.jpg
    IMG_2072.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2073.jpg
    IMG_2073.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 34
19 weeks girly bump :kiss:

Attachments

• 21767904_10214229576082737_710935296315594868_n.jpg
    21767904_10214229576082737_710935296315594868_n.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 29
24 weeks x

You look so tiny still !

I'm way bigger then you at 15.5 weeks haha

So pleased I'm not the only one with a bigger bump early on :blush: :haha: . Is this your first baby ? Xx

Yes my first but I still haven't proper popped yet and if I suck it in it's getting there and more noticeable when I lay down if that makes sense
Because I suffer ibs anyway before so I'm pretty sure most of it is down to that but my friends that I haven't seen for a while have all asked if I'm pregnant when I see them so it must be there lol

24 weeks x

You look so tiny still !

I'm way bigger then you at 15.5 weeks haha

I know, it's stupid... I'm only just barely beginning to show. I can't remember when it was with my son either.

Whys it stupid ? I would love to be that small when I reach 24 weeks :)
I'm not going to be though is I've put on well over a stone already but that's on the bum and thighs more then then actually belly :haha:

Haha aw, thanks. It's just pretty crazy when most women have a proper bump by now, especially if they're not a Ftm! I've actually put on weight too, my arms and face are pretty big! But I'm being sensible with my eating now. You should put a new bump pic up!

Haha aw, thanks. It's just pretty crazy when most women have a proper bump by now, especially if they're not a Ftm! I've actually put on weight too, my arms and face are pretty big! But I'm being sensible with my eating now. You should put a new bump pic up!

lol I will once I reach 16 weeks as until I "pop" I plan 2 weekly pics then once I "pop" it will probably be weekly knowing me :haha:

lol I will once I reach 16 weeks as until I "pop" I plan 2 weekly pics then once I "pop" it will probably be weekly knowing me :haha:

I still do weekly pics! (for myself, I don't upload) Even if there's barely any change or no change, in a way that's even cooler because then when you look back you see the big sudden jumps happening and you also see how you do grow over the months even when week to week it looks like you haven't. I wish I'd done more progress pics when I was pregnant with my son! I only really have bump pictures from the third tri when I had a proper mega bump.

Omg I couldn't see the changes but I sure can now through the pics !!!

Attachments

• IMG_2934.jpg
    IMG_2934.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 28
Aw that's so cute! When are you due? Are you finding out the gender?

13-18 march(docs can't figure it out lol)

Erm yes I have no choice about gender tbh as I'm on my own so have to pre buy everything otherwise I wouldn't have as it doesn't matter which I get :)

13-18 march(docs can't figure it out lol)

Erm yes I have no choice about gender tbh as I'm on my own so have to pre buy everything otherwise I wouldn't have as it doesn't matter which I get :)

Aw. Well it's exciting to find out! Yeah I remember reading a post of yours :/ sounded like it'd been rough but good thing that you're managing on your own and baby is doing well! Whereabouts do you live?

27 week bump. Excuse the pyjama bottoms!

Attachments

• received_10214049510175337.jpg
    received_10214049510175337.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya