Your Bumps

No idea as I don’t think I’m growing at all but others say I am lmao
No movement yet :/
But I am having recurring thrush every bloody week though, I get pessery then it goes then it’s back within a week, don’t think I’ve ever gone doctors this much in my whole life lol

I bet you are growing! Ahh that's so crap about the thrush, can't they give you anything more long lasting? I've had it a couple of times with this pregnancy too.
Ah it's still early for movement I bet it'll happen really suddenly for you. Do you have your anomaly scan appointment? Exciting times

Happy to have popped at last :flower: <3

Woo hoo! about time lol
Now I think your bigger then me :)

Haha yay. Are you having quite gradual growth or more like spurts? Are you feeling movement yet? :)

No idea as I don’t think I’m growing at all but others say I am lmao
No movements yet :/
But I am having recurring thrush every bloody week though, I get pessery then it goes then it’s back within a week, don’t think I’ve ever gone doctors this much in my whole life lol

Ugh tell me about it lol . I'm fed up with the thrush now . Thankfully I don't get the itching :blush::haha:

Talia, yes 3rd November, I swear they&#8217;re trying to make me wait until the last minute for everything as I will be almost 21 weeks by then

And as for thrush, I went doctors on Friday for pain(thinking uti as I feel bruised)
She said a little blood in it so she sent to lab well they phoned me yesterday and said stop taking antibiotics(well almost finished by then) so took the last dose anyway, but now I have pain when weeing(and still feel very bruised inside in pelvic area) and itching outside, it started last week and the pain was when I stand from sitting or vice verse but feels like it&#8217;s getting worse as it&#8217;s most of the time, so I&#8217;m sure I have a UTI so I&#8217;ve booked yet another appointment for tomorrow morning (knowing me it&#8217;s juts normal but never been proper pregnant before so I have no idea
But I have pain on my right side now too so I&#8217;m debating on whether going to A&E now or ringing 111 for advice(our out of service non emergency line) or just wait for gp tomorrow

Aw that sounds horrible! I hope it does show up as a Uti because that'll put your worries at rest plus they can treat it. You might've needed different antibiotics from what they gave you. I've had it before where I've had a lab culture done so early in a uti that it showed as clear when actually I did have one, im really prone to them (I've got one now &#128580; Haha).
Could the pain in your right side have been round ligament pain? I've been getting some really sharp feeling pulled muscles recently.
On a plus that's exciting about your scan! Only a couple of weeks to go now!

Ok decided to wait until doc appointment this morning and held my FMU in until I was ready to leave and knew instantly that it is a UTI as it was so so cloudy (I suffered with UTI all the time before pregnancy too) so I know all the signs so she tested it there and of course came back with infection so back on the same antibiotics as others aren&#8217;t safe to use, but hopefully they will work
I also got her to give me 3 pesseries as I know for sure I have thrush too and she said I can use both

But I was reading online that in pregnant women that antibiotics is more likely to come with thrush afterwards which was interesting to read about as I didn&#8217;t know that

Aw, glad you got a proper answer then. You need to pick up some spare urine sample pots next time you go to the hospital or midwife, that way you can take your FMU from home without having to hold it which you want to avoid especially while you've got a uti!
Yes antibiotics can absolutely cause thrush, at any time really. I don't get thrush all that often but my mum every time she has antibiotics for anything she also picks up a course of thrush treatment as it's inevitable! Hope you get relief from both soon!

Oh just reread and maybe you did have your own pot but waited so it would be fresh. I wouldn't say it's necessary, I've had a ton of uti's and they always still come up even if the urine has been sitting around for a couple of hours (don't refrigerate it as this can kill bacteria)

Yes was fresh and the doctor said normally they like as fresh as can be

And crap yes I had pots from midwife but Just used my last one and completely forgot to get another from docs

The pain has got real bad now and I know I shouldn&#8217;t but had to take co codemol (I&#8217;ve been on them for 4 years for sciatica) so I still have some left over
The pain has eased a little now to bearable

Oh bless you, that's horrible try a warm bath! Hopefully the antibiotics will work quickly!
I guess fresh is best but I've never had a problem using urine that was a few hours old, holding it in can definitely cause pain and issues when you have a uti. Feel better'

lol I woke up at 6.30am and went then but went back to bed and up at 8am and held for an hour so wasn't a long time previous that I'd went so it weren't that bad :)
Trust me if I'd slept through for once then no way could I hold it in as barely hold it between the bed and toilet in the mornings lol

I really should take a bump pic as 18 and half weeks now but will have to wait a few days now but defo bigger now :)

lol I woke up at 6.30am and went then but went back to bed and up at 8am and held for an hour so wasn't a long time previous that I'd went so it weren't that bad :)
Trust me if I'd slept through for once then no way could I hold it in as barely hold it between the bed and toilet in the mornings lol

I really should take a bump pic as 18 and half weeks now but will have to wait a few days now but defo bigger now :)

Go and get some ocean spray non sweetened cranberry juice drink two litres in a 48hrs period . Always helps me when I've a stubborn uti :hugs:

I think it’s safe to safe that I have popped now lol
Still waiting on movement though :haha:

Attachments

• 69F28734-686C-4927-BF64-0D09EBEB79CD.jpg
    69F28734-686C-4927-BF64-0D09EBEB79CD.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 42
Second baby!!! &#128525; I'm 15 weeks now, but this was the last bump pic I took! :happydance:

Attachments

• 20170920_165438.jpg
    20170920_165438.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 24
Second baby!!! &#55357;&#56845; I'm 15 weeks now, but this was the last bump pic I took! :happydance:

Omg Mrs B I swear I remember you from the CBFM buddies thread !
I&#8217;m so happy your on your second :)
And your huge for 10 weeks lol

Probably! I'm everywhere on this forum! :haha: I do remember you too! How are you doing??
Thank you so much!! I'm super excited! And yes, I know! Even my midwife had trouble finding the top of my uterus (to measure me) because my bump is so big already!

I keep coming back to post on here but still can&#8217;t believe your bump lol
Are your sure there&#8217;s only 1 inside :)

I wondered the same thing :haha: But yes! Only one. :) I think we're going to find out the gender next week!

I bet you can&#8217;t wait :)

I have my 20 week scan on Friday and can&#8217;t wait now and will be able to buy baby bits without second guessing lol

I can't, I'm so excited! And oh yay! That's so close!!! I'll be following your journal to see what your results are. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->