Your Christmas lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy-Lea

Reaction score
This is just my LO's Christmas present list (and clothes) but I was thinking we could have a thread where we post are lists and if we deviate from the lists we have permission to kick people up the bum! Im determined not to stray from the list, the only thing that isnt on there is stocking presents and christmas eve bags. i'll type up whatever else I need like family and friends presents too (was just too lazy to type this up so took a pic on the ipad haha) https://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u226/xxpheobexx/0ce739ee2394c996574fbf0712c9bc0f_zpsb14d29fa.jpg

So...if you wanna be good and stick to a list..post yours here!

Your writing is gorgeous!!!i would join but I've already overspent/strayed from my lists etc :rofl;

Your writing is gorgeous!!!i would join but I've already overspent/strayed from my lists etc :rofl;

Naughty girl haha to be fair I'm being a bit mean, Hallie is getting less this year because it's OH's 30th on Christmas Eve so I'm trying to make that special and have organised a suprise party beginning of December etc which is draining the funds, Not that she will miss out but just tryna sort her out now so I can start his.

I've made my list but just trying to cut it down cause Theres already way too much on it!! Xx

I'm struggling to write one this year, he is jumping around allot lately with his interests, one day his favourite thing is the avengers and the next day the neverland pirates! grrr, he also spent 15 mins before bed last week telling me and my OH that for xmas this year he was asking santa for a garage, and that was all he wanted another garage so he could have two .... er no :/ thats rubbish lol x

I never stick to mine & dont really have one anyway as i just get stuff when i see a bargain!

Buying bargains is my downfall. Moneysavingexpert forums near bankrupted me last year. Hoping not to go far from that list if at all.

I have a list that I will be sticking to :). I am determined to be good this year

My list

Dan
Beats by Dre
Aftershave
Smellies
Clothes/trainers
He has already got a new laptop as part of his Christmas gifts as well

Dec
iPod touch
Hot wheels
Army stuff
Batman stuff