Your Christmas routine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this year we are all in our very first proper home. Last year it was just me and OH in a tiny house where we couldn't move, so I am going all out for us this year. Christmas eve my mum and step dad pop round so we can all exchange gifts, then they will go home for evening. Bryn will be aloud to stay up a bit later, make a buffet tea for all of us, watch a movie, get LO down to sleep then open a bottle of wine.

Christmas day, this is already planned. we'll sit with LO in the morning and do christmas presents, have a christmas breakfast of gammon, scrambelled eggs and toast with fresh juice. All the prep for my roast is done the night before and also decided we are having a two meat roast, turkeys nice but prefer lamb or beef so we'll prob have turkey a cut of beef, Have christmas dinner about 12-1. Then about 3-4pm heads to MIL if we are on talking terms by then, hopefully christmas spirit and all that, ill certainlly make the effot even if she doesn't. Stay up there till early evening, play games with the kids, watch tv, have a little drink and eat sooo much naughty stuff.

Boxing day, prob see if some friends want to come for dinner, unsure really, quite like hitting the boxing day sales to get goodies but not many great shops where I am so may not be worth it. But thats my rough plan for this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"