Your last babies

My son was 4 weeks early, emergency section and he was 5lb 7, he went down to 4lb 11 before starting to gain he was tiny

For those of you who have previous sections, will you be trying for vbac this time or opting for another section? And may I ask for your reasons for this choice?

Also has anyone here had a vbac? x

Yep I'm hoping for a vbac. I just have to be careful as I had pre eclampsia with my son and collapsed before my emergency section. But all going ok I want a vbac

I havent had a vbac but a friend of mine had a c-section then a successful vbac. :D

Some of you ladies have had some very good sized babies lol

My 1st was 8lb 9oz, no pain relief
My 2nd was 8lb 1oz, no pain relief
My 3rd was 8lb 4oz, no pain relief

Wonder if No4 will be 8lb something too lol seems to be a trend! I never use pain relief, I find it easier to handle the pain myself, I sort of concentrate my way through it lol

Had my son at 35 weeks with gas and air for the last half hour - it was very quick and he weighed 6lb 6oz.

my first was 8lb 4oz 6 days late and my second was 6lb 13oz 6 days early both with only gas and air.

with my biggest I didnt even know I was in labour I thought I had the start of a urine infection lol.

He made me go to the hospital though to get checked and I was already 5 cms.

For those of you who have previous sections, will you be trying for vbac this time or opting for another section? And may I ask for your reasons for this choice?

Also has anyone here had a vbac? x

As I've had 2 sections already I have been told this one will be the same. I know some women have mutiple sections and still have a vbac. Perhaps it varies between areas? But I know it is a no no for me. If you have only had 1 section though then depending on circumstances you could certainly try for a vbac as I had hoped for but it just didnt happen for me.

First was 8lb 6oz born at 38wks, labour 6hrs 11min and no drugs.

Second was 8lb 4oz born at 37wks, labour 45mins and no drugs.

Third was 9lb 7.5oz born at 39wks, labour was 1hr 30min and no drugs.

Not sure what to expect with these two on board, hoping for a short labour still, hoping for natural. I usually go early with one baby on board so my focus with two is to get as far along as possible.

my lo was 2 days early infull labour for about 2.5 hrs and he was 7lb 4oz hope this one is the same :)

o and just had g&a

i had mine beauty boy 4 half months ago and we 9lb 8 1/2 omg natural as well was worth the pain at least i had my partner to give me support he was a great help. all babies that have been born that i know are huge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->