Your pets...

x_Rainbow_x

Reaction score
Do you ever feel guilty leaving them at the vets??

iv just took my girlie cat safiya to be spayed.. poor thing was clinging 2 my jumper as to say please dont leave me here.
she was trying 2 get out of her cage crying... :( i feel guilty for taking away her lady bits lol...
my other cat was sat at the door waiting for us to come back and has searched everwhere for her :(

why do pets make you feel bad :( lol

My boxer loves the vet! the day we took her in to be spayed she skipped off with the vet as if to say "yeah see ya" ...I think she knows that they have treats at the vets... I hated leaving her though and felt so guilty.

haha frnkie doesnt mind it but saffy looked like she was going to be murdered!! lol.

Oh bless her...i hope she is ok :) Big fur baby hugs to her xx

My cats couldn't have cared less, apart from the trip in the carrier, which both despised. Garfield, who was Jonah's cat, had been in one several times before as he has gone from home to home before he came to us... every time he got in, he seemed to have thought it was house hopping time again! Boy did he look relieved every time he came home again after a vet visit! Keys, my Siamese, just hates anything that involves leaving the house. He is a one woman cat, and doesn't like the vet to handle him. I've got to cuddle him when he has his check-ups, or he tries to hide. Keys glared at me when I left him behind. He's VERY good at making people feel guilty!!

Our Labrador was the worst of the bunch. In the park he'll bounce off to see anybody, but at the vet he lay down on the floor and wouldn't move when I handed his leash over. They had to actually lift him up off the floor, he was so determined not to go with the vet!

they no dont they. when i rang the vets yest frankie looked at me 2 say pardon... did u say vets.. saffy ran and hid haha..
this is first time iv ever taken saffy 2 the vet as weve only had her 2 months.

frankie is looking everywhere for her. :( he missed his g/f

smokey still hasnt forgiven me for when i took her to be microchipped when she was 12 weeks old she's looking at the carrier on the floor and looking at me :shock: lol

haha... i was gunna get safs microchipped 2 day but i thought nah ill wait dnt wanna scar her for life haha..

I might be a wimp (or it was hormones ! ) but i sobbed when i took my dog to be neutered !!

He looked so sad when i left him !!!

ive got to take her to the vets to be spayed oh goody lol

got to take 6 kittens to be checked over too all fun :rofl:

lol.. i had 2 leave quickly as she was crying when i handed her over. shes my little princess shes so tiny compaired to other cats.. i feel awful for leaving her..

do u think shel have a lamp shade on? frankie didnt but hes a boy

thats what they are big see threw lamp shades...
do u think shel need 1..

she might do, i dont remember my mums cat having one though, we had to buy one for our old cat when he had a toe aputated cos he kept pulling the stitches out :(

yh thats what im thinking as shes always cleaning herself.. shes a bit of a tart. and im keeping frankie away from her as hes playful with her.

this is my princess.. pic doesnt do her justice tho.
View attachment 5046

yes it took me years to neuter my two cats as I couldnt bare it. I left one in before work one day and I actually cried walking away! I worried the whole day long that they may give her the wrong injection and kill her. Same happened when my other cat went in about 3 years after that again! she wet and pulled her stitches out and all and had to go back in at all hours. I was petrified! I cried and felt like such a bitch for doing it but it had to be done. They are great now that they are neutered! but dont take away the giulty feeling at the time of leaving them in. Only thing was both them mauled the vet and they where nick named "ninja claw" they went to town on their asses lol

I cried when I took Mowgli in for the snip. I cried even more when he came out looking defeated and threw up all night.

OMG someppl are slightly rude. i just rang up 2 see how saffy is. the vet came on and said shes fine just woke up and shes very drowsy so its best 2 leave her untill 6:30 2 get her.
shes gt a collor on and she has 2 wear it 10 days. so i asked what does she recomend about my other cat and how should i let them back 2 gether. and she said o he can go in same room as her 2 morrow... a little common sence goes a long way :o pardon...

then she babbles on about how beautiful she is and how she can see why i called her saphire.. im thinking erm... no her names safiya.. prounounced saf fee a... derrrrr lol

How rude! my vets made me go pick up Mowgli early at 2.30pm because he was barking too much and being a pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->