your superdrug experinces ?

honey08

mum2two boys/2mc
Reaction score
so i tested this morning 10dpo :blush:( i know i was suppose to be waiting till 12dpo )

anyways in the time limit im sure i saw a line.....but white, so i put it in the bathrm cuboard, a few hrs later went bk and had a look and theres a v.faint line and PINK !

anyone eles had this, i know u shudnt read them after the time limit,but we all do it :blush:

let me know ur experinces/pics etc

thank u ladies:hugs:

Fro my experience superdrug tests are very reliable :)

thats wot i thought, but like not in the time limit :lol: wot they like :?

i love superdrug tests, my 1st positive on them took ages to show, if you do one again tomorrow it should be clearer & not take so long. good luck hun, keep us posted xxxx

ive had evaps/false pos in and out the time frame on sd hpt.gl

i have taken alot of superdrug tests, and for me its only been on a couple tests that after a few hours there is no evap line, most do have evap lines, and i have had some serious pink ones on superdrug tests...but thats my experience with them.
i hope u get your bfp! xx

thanks ladies :hugs:

in the morning guna do another and check it just after 5min :cry:

my first pink lines took a while to develop and they were positives... can you do another in the morning and post it? xx

i will do if theres out 2post within the time limit :cry:

i tested with sd and it was very faint (at 8weeks) and after around 20mins was still quite faint but pinkish
fingers x'd for you x

I had one evap on a superdrug test, and every other line, in or out of the time limit, was a BFP with Mog or this one. I actually find they work better with SMU incidentally.

I find that if SD's are positive the thick faint line sinks to a thin darker one, did that hapen to yours?

I did have a pink evap once pink evap but it might have been a dodgy test, or something else, as I normally find SD really reliable!

xx

wow dan-o its not as thick as that :? theres no way im buying them again :cry: ( unless i get a bfp 2mro and then ttc3 :lol:) but omg !!

I think you're in with a chance here, I've done 100's over the years wich have all been lilly white! That was just one test, and might have been a CP anyway.

Looking forwards to your next test! xx

hope so, fx i can update in the morning, if its pos i will put up with morgan climbing all over me while on the laptop , if neg wnt bother to post till hes in bed at 7pm :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->