your superdrug experinces ?

Good luck hunni, hope this is it for you! x

remember i got a pink evap last cycle but other than that my experience has been good with them! I was getting a darker line when i had my chemical on SD than on FRER. Honestly i think SD are one of the best tests to get and theyre cheap too :D! good luck hun, x

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/407034-evap-antibody-strip.html

This was my experience of SD on Friday night and I am about 13DPO. Did another this morning with FMU and it's a definate BFN. That one I did, I think it is an evap or just from drying out but there is a definate very thin pink line.
I am quite sure that I am not PG, just don't feel it.
have you tested this morningxx

i find that if sd's are positive the thick faint line sinks to a thin darker one, did that hapen to yours?

I did have a pink evap once pink evap but it might have been a dodgy test, or something else, as i normally find sd really reliable!

Xx

holy crap that is an extreme evap. That sucks !!!!

:bfn: this morning, 11dpo , i chucked it after 5min so i cudnt look bk on it :?

FlowerFairy
yep thats just wot it looked like :cry:

:bfn: this morning, 11dpo , i chucked it after 5min so i cudnt look bk on it :?

FlowerFairy
yep thats just wot it looked like :cry:
:hugs: I have got the :witch: today so I know mine was a BFN
. I would do that from now on, bin any that don't show a definate BFP within 5-10 mins. xx

yeh im guna, im off testing 2 be honest :? think i might wait now till af comes wednesday x

gosh ladies those are some mean mean evap lines :(.....I thought my vvvvfaint :bfp:s were evaps to begin with honey08 as you know hon so dont give up yet :hugs:

feel like giving up ttc :cry:

thnx girlies :hugs:

Ive always had quite good experiences with superdrugs, they usually give me bfps at 9/10dpo. Ive never had an evap with them..and even made my OH pee on one last month to make sure they didnt get evaps, she wasn't amused lol. Her's was snowy white!!

ive never had a bfp till 12dpo now ive thought bout it :? with my first mc i was 7wk ( didnt test b4) with morgan i was 12dpo (had i tested b4 it wuda defo been neg ) and the last mc i was 15dpo (1 day late on morrisons tests :? ) xxxxxxxx

i know u shudnt look at the test WAY past the time limit but i cnt help it:lol:

I aaaways look at if after the limit..I take it out of its case so it has a better chance to dry darker too :rofl:

I did 2 superdrug early tests 1 was 10dpo and the other 15dpo both bfn no line that i could see (though im not one who takes them to bits or owt lol) did a poundland test 20dpo (When i could next get into town) and yep was pregnant! well deffinatly am lol

But I dont think Superdrug tests are much good

I also had a friend who got a BFP about 10/11dpo but got a bfn 14dpo again with superdrug early tests

How are your tests today hun? x

I had these today on a superdrug, duno if theres any colour or not tho?Pix were taken at 20 minute mark, was a 'shadow' at 5 minutes. Usually the evaps are skinny lines, but this one looks quite fat, especially in the inverted pic..so who knows!!

https://i56.tinypic.com/vhrsed.jpg

https://i51.tinypic.com/2n23cr9.jpg

omg i did i SD yday and keep getting a white colour line ,ive no more in the house, this morning i did a ebay midstream test ......... white then went pink after time limit V.V.V. faint, walked 2morrisons cos on there own test ive always had proper neg if not preg, but again a v.v.vfaint line not sure wot colour :? so now ive 2 blue dye tests guna do on in bit and1 in morning, af was due yday im sure, if it was guna be pos it wud be now wudnt it :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->