your superdrug experinces ?

Not nessecary hon remember me 22dpo before I got a very clear :bfp: got those vvvvfaints for 11days :wacko: and :witch: was 9days late!

yeah, some people dont get proper lines for aaages! Good luck!

my new post
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...b-share-urs-wot-do-u-think-x.html#post6834074

MADLYTTC
were u using the same brand ( midstream ones ) the whole time ? x

Yes hon those internet tests we were using.....kept getting the same old faint lines then they ran out and after going to my gps I sent a lab test in! Didnt test nearly all week got fed up of same olde lines dont know how I managed to resist :rofl: then when surgery told me no result back on Friday aft I knew I couldnt wait over weekend but all I had left was the duofertility freebie and a cb digi so at about 6pm or summat b/c I hadnt peed for hrs or drunk much I gave the duofertility a go and clear as owt :bfp: then a few hrs later the digi confirmed it! It seems for me those internet tests and the duofertility worked it was just my hcg levels b/c my gp lab test later came back bfn too!

see them tests with the faint lines i get them all the time , ive nearly ran outa of them not thank god !

I thought the same as you hon....I thought we had both been duped but I guess not or maybe b/c they never got darker :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->