You're not out until the WITCH shows up!

My cervix is low and hard again... so I guess the witch will show her ugly face tomorrow :-((( Good luck to the rest of you Ladies... I hope all of you will get your BFPs this month...

Lovely thread :flower:

Currently 11DPO and heaps of BFN on internet cheapies. First cycle and finding the process frustrating to say the least.

AF due I think on Tuesday so fingers crossed she stays away!

Luck to all of you!

Joy x

im out :witch: just called and she's on her way.....some of her bags just showwed up..:haha:

My cervix is low and hard again... so I guess the witch will show her ugly face tomorrow :-((( Good luck to the rest of you Ladies... I hope all of you will get your BFPs this month...

Just wondering.... does the cervix become low and hard before AF and does it affect how BDing feels??? I am 5days late and this morning I felt as if there wasn't room for hubby, didn't feel normal at all. We haven't BD'd for a while because of working late. I don't check my Cervix but I wondered if this is why it felt like this??? How r u today? Any sign of AF or a bfp? :flower:

Hi ladies! Glad I saw this post! I'm 11dpo today due af today (26/27 day cycle) no af yet but feel as tho she is just around the corner :( been getting cramps on and off today with lower back pain!
Feel so annoyed as really thought this was our month, used the cbfm for the first time so knew we bd'd on the right days!
Used an Internet cheapie today (the ones in the casing, not the little sticks) and got a BFN, been spending all day Reading how people felt af was about to start but hot bfp, praying that'll be me but not holding out much hope!

Good luck to everyone else waiting!! X

I am 16 days late today and multiple BFN's and 1 EVAP. I have decided to relax and let mother nature take her course. No signs of AF and I just feel prego, but FRER says otherwise.

I will just see what kind of game the :witch: is playing :) lol Maybe I will win!

Hi jessa cole - thanks so much for starting this. I really thought this weekend I may end up in a straight jacket I am going that insane!
I am on second cycle of clomid - on CD3- today.
Fertility froend initially said I ovulated dy 14, then changed its mind to dy 16. No signs of the witch. hav ethis heavy bloated feeling and quite a lot of nausea.
Only had 1 preg before that ended in mc and never had any symptoms like this...... however BFN today - but only did test at lunchtime..... daft I know but I was beside myself
Its made me feel so much better reading this thread - and then its never over till the witch shows up.
Why does this have to be soooooo hard and frustrating???waiting for signs, waiting to test etc etc
:dust: to you all

Hi girls, hows everyone doing? Hope you're still all managing to avoid the dreaded AF. Turns out I got my dates completely wrong. Was hanging ov on the ewcm but when I put my erratic BBT results in an on line chart it shows my on cd 21 which means I'm now on dpo 7 hmmm. Here was me thinking that af was due tomorrow but first month following implant out so guess I'm pretty clueless about my body in general. Hey ho, 7 days to go, after an initial 2ww am now starting it again. fingers crossed I make it to dpo 14 so I'll have no worries about my luteal length.

I'm at 15dpo and still getting BFN on ICs. No signs of :witch: though so I'm holding on the hope. I don't know though. I just feel like I'm not pregnant. :(

I'm at 15dpo and still getting BFN on ICs. No signs of :witch: though so I'm holding on the hope. I don't know though. I just feel like I'm not pregnant. :(

I'm new to this so easily confused :wacko: I read that you can't have longer DPO just late ov, doesn't that mean that being 15 dpo is a good sign if you def know when you ov'd? (might have read wrong so sorry if I have, just trying to get all the info straight in my head)

I'm new to this so easily confused :wacko: I read that you can't have longer DPO just late ov, doesn't that mean that being 15 dpo is a good sign if you def know when you ov'd? (might have read wrong so sorry if I have, just trying to get all the info straight in my head)

It completely depends on YOUR luteal phase length. If your luteal phase (the days between ovulation and your period) is 14, it will pretty much always be 14 so if you get to 15 dpo, you are either pregnant or your period is delayed for some reason.

thanks Jessa. all this stuff is so confusing, totally new to this. I may have several thousand other questions lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->