Yum Yum Food Time

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
What you guys having this evening?

We're going for cauli, brocolli & carrots in a cheese sauce with gammon Yummyyyy yummy then hopefully if I heard right a Bacardi for afters :lol:

Moroccan chicken and cous cous YUM! :D

Chicken and mushroom pie with spuds! :roll: BORING!!!!!

Dales out in the CCTV van round a rough estate in edinburgh til 10pm, so will get him to bring in a chippy :D

We had chilli con, with garlic dough balls

xx

i had a mix of things lol inc salmon, parma ham, salad, these mediteranian(sp) potato things and i cant remember teh other thing was a prawn summit or other lol

Bangers, mash and baked beans. Yum yum... comfort food. :D

i had chips and meat balls but now feeling really sick think im coming down with something :cry: :cry:

wontons!!lol thts wot there called!!!

I had a ham sandwich :( as OH is ill in bed and I didn't fancy cooking for one!! BUT I was planning to do chicken supreme with Jacket potatoes and Salad (well lettuce cos it's all we have in!!) :lol:

Come on I'm nosey what you having tonight?

We are having chicken, mash, carrots & swede :p With gravy of course! :D

we had left overs from yesterday :oops:
i made a big pot of stew (i didnt know your not usually supposed to put mince in with stew so i made far too much :shock: ) with onione peas carrots baby new spuds with skins and mash carrot and turnup
was rather yummy too :lol:

Mmm I love doing mince, potatoes, carrots, onions & mushrooms :p

im crap at making stuff i had enough left over to feed 3 families :shock: OH wasnt pleased :lol: :lol: but he didnt complain when eating it :lol: :lol:

Lamb and winter veg pie, mash and veg and gravy.

Will have pudding of waffles and ice cream once OH has put mastic round the bath and sink . . .I make him work for his food!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->