yummy mummies dating support group

I'm going to my sisters first and ile be having afew drinks for courage lol
He's just txt me saying he's really looking forward to tomorrow......sweet but oh the pressure.
I've never been on a date before so I can imagine then being awkward :S

Lol bless you hes probably trying to boost you up but its having the negative effect lol you will be fine just enjoy yourself xx

I'm feeling more chilled out. Ile panic tomo lol but then once I get to my sisters she will calm me down haha

6am and he's txt to cancel :( apparently family are coming and he didn't no, they all want to go for a meal tonight.
He does seen gutted, so maybe it's the truth

Oh no! Could be truthful or he may have cold feet. Has he arranged an alternative?

He text me at 10.30pm n asked what I was up to, told him I was at the pub and asked what he was up to n he's not text back. He is crap at texting so this isn't unusual.
He's not spoke about rearranging tho :/ duno what he's playing at. I might be a single mum but that doesn't mean we are desperate.
He's going to have to make a really big effort to make this up to me, if not I'm not wasting my time

noooo! So lame! :brat: I hope he'll reschedule soon.. I was so looking forward to your date!

He's got until tomorrow night at 10 to ask again, and if he doesn't ile be just deleting his number, all the messages and his Facebook.
Tuesday night he was texting me saying he couldn't wait to see me, then acted gutted when he canceled, so ile see. He's not that hot that I'd be willing to let him mess me around hahaha
He's good looking but I've done so much better before and I can again.

Even if I don't actually get a date I'm happy I met him because feeling excited about meeting someone and feeling like I could really like him gave me the kick up the ass I needed to realise I like being happy and I'm ready to move on abit more from my husband. I've had all his clothes under my bed, and Tuesday I actually felt like I could let go, well I've packed them all away to go into the attic when I've converted that. And I also started to take pictures of him down on Facebook.
So even if I end up disappointed, it's done me some good

Hope he reschedule at least it made you more willing and confident to try dating men eh? I was also surprised when a very handsome guy asked for my number yesterday in ikea lol.. I had DS breast feeding in carrier strapped to me and DD walking by my side never thought in a million years someone would be interested in me considering I have a newborn so I guess there is hope for us single mums x

Wow u got a number while feeding! Go u lol
He's not text me since Wednesday night, so yeah ile be deleting him later.
My mums dragging me out tonight lol leaving my little to babysit which I'm not happy about but I need to let my hair down.

Just all so annoying that he was the one who was so keen and then nothing....don't get it but oh well I'm going to survive lol

Enjoy your night out! His loss.. I was shocked I got asked too if I'm honest I'm not keen to start dating I'm enjoying being just me and my children atm so ill keep it this way for a while longer lol

I am mortified!
I went out tonight (as in Friday night) with my mum and my mate met up with us. We went into a pub I normally stay away from and got talking to some lads. The one that was interested in me was Scottish and in the raf. I swore bling I'd stay away from military cuz my husband was army and Scottish too lol
Dancing I then kissed him. I made all the moves and played it cool. My mate then danced with him for 30 seconds, nothing was in it. I wasn't bothered and then my mum kicked off. Having a right go at him n his mates for the rest of the night. This lad is smitten with me lol even tho my mum kicked off he only had his eyes on me.

He's not even my type, not the best looking but omg there was so much chemistry when we kissed it was unreal. My mate sneeked my number to his mate to then give to him lol
Omg I'm mortified!
In other news the lad I was supposed to go on a date with didn't text so I've deleted him

Aww bless your mum she's protective of you. I hope this guy calls especially with chemistry! I'm persoally never going out with another squaddie again my ex is in the military and after so many years, PTSD and cheeting thats totally put me off never again lol

The fact that my husband was army has put me off and I wouldn't wana fall for one because the amount of cheating when left to go camp to camp alone (I no not all) and I wouldn't drag my boys into that life for anyone but their own dad.
He has text me, wanted a date but I made an excuse.
Well I decided to wind up the lad I originally had a date with. On my Facebook I put the status "and I said I'd stay away from military men....bad Kimberley" someone put a ? So I said I got a little too close to a Raf lad.
And guess what, Ben then went on fb, 5 mins later I get a text sayin hey :) x I had deleted his number but knew it was him. I replied sorry who's this? He text bk "ouch"

I then said sorry I don't have this number stored. He replied "it's Jesus" I then said oh is this Ben? I must of deleted ur number while clearing my messages....oops!

And he hasn't text bk haha that will teach him for taking me for granted and thinking he can mess a person around :)
Childish but so funny

The fact that my husband was army has put me off and I wouldn't wana fall for one because the amount of cheating when left to go camp to camp alone (I no not all) and I wouldn't drag my boys into that life for anyone but their own dad.
He has text me, wanted a date but I made an excuse.
Well I decided to wind up the lad I originally had a date with. On my Facebook I put the status "and I said I'd stay away from military men....bad Kimberley" someone put a ? So I said I got a little too close to a Raf lad.
And guess what, Ben then went on fb, 5 mins later I get a text sayin hey :) x I had deleted his number but knew it was him. I replied sorry who's this? He text bk "ouch"

I then said sorry I don't have this number stored. He replied "it's Jesus" I then said oh is this Ben? I must of deleted ur number while clearing my messages....oops!

And he hasn't text bk haha that will teach him for taking me for granted and thinking he can mess a person around :)
Childish but so funny

Brilliant bin him off for good now. Eh men lol x

Ile never understand what changed with Ben. He was so keen on text and got me liking him and excited to meet him :( but onwards and upwards!
I might turn this into my dating journal lol

RAF lad has been texting me. He went out last night and ran into my mum :handface: but he said she was nice to him.
I'm going to sound like a right slag lol but I don't want anything between us but I do think ile end up sleepin with him and just get the first time out of the way.

I'm off out again on Saturday, it's a Christmas theme fancy dress party and then going into town. I have a feeling ile run into date 1 Ben, and it's kinda sad that I really hope I do :(

I'm going to sound like a right slag lol but I don't want anything between us but I do think ile end up sleepin with him and just get the first time out of the way:(

im so nervous for my first time again, it freaks me out

I'm going to sound like a right slag lol but I don't want anything between us but I do think ile end up sleepin with him and just get the first time out of the way:(

im so nervous for my first time again, it freaks me out

Me too! I feel like a virgin, plus having had another baby since I last dtd and my bodies changed so much (really hate it) I'm terrified!
I do kinda feel if the times right I need to just bite the bullet and get drunk and just get it over and done with haha
I've always had the mind set of sex is just sex anyway. But sayin and doing are two very different things!

I was even scared about kissing someone again. Got that out of the way with a random rugby player who I then found out was 19 lol I'm 24 :/

Wow.. just very interesting stories..I wish I had one to tell but all I can think of is my baby's due date lol..can u say Miserable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->