yummy mummies dating support group

Oh ladies i am starting to feel jealous, and rather inspired....

gonna share a my secret - i've never slept with anyone other than FOB, he was my first. how sad i'm nearly thirth and have only slept with one man :-(

so now i am scared, i don't know how to even begin?? :-(

goodness, i can imagine how you feel. in the last 5years iv only slept with fob and that was barely never, like literally 1/2 times a year. (he lend me to believe he had sex issues when really he was cheating on me) he has now left me with a fear, so i cant imagine how you feel.

do you think you want to get it out the way or wait for someone specail?

iv arranged to met this bloke next friday, iv got serious butterflies :)

YAY!!!!! That's amazing, good luck!
Such a nice feeling getting butterflies again.
I've still been texting RAF lad and he's really sweet n his mate says he's totally smitten. I can not let myself get attached! But I have decided if it still feels right on the night when we go for this double date ile be sleeping with him.......eeeekk! Scared but excited

It's nothing to be embarrassed about only sleeping with one man at all! X

It's nothing to be embarrassed about only sleeping with one man at all! X

exactly its something to be proud about these days :)

iv been on a few dates, and chatted to a few blokes on that dating website, but im so fussy and myprefect type isnt common. and he is actually amazing. i havent felt butterflies is so long, not even fob produced butterflies.
so as you can tell im proper nervious.

getting it over with is so hard, i dont have any family around, so it will always be babysitters here. and id rather keep my daughter out of things as long as possible.

you really sound ready, which is so good. :) when is your date?

x

I sound ready now but I will be bricking it! Hahaha
It's not until January at some point. He's gone home for Christmas and when he comes back he's away on training. I live in stafford and we have a big army/RAF camp so there's a lot of the lads around lol

He's a really nice lad, we get on so he's the perfect "get it over and done with" lad haha I'm so romantic :/ haha

Well I'm off out tonight in my very tiny Christmas outfit! I'm really hoping date 1 is out so I can rub it in his face that he missed out, that sounds so big headed tho lol

part of me wants to wait until "someone special" but then i think i'm gonna turn it into a bigger deal than it actually is - it is just sex after all??

in the new year i will be proactive, i don't want to be single anymore - but the man isn't just gonna fall into my lap, i'm gonna have to be a little more proactive..........

Exactly, sex is just sex so we shouldn't be scared of it. Because its been so long i have been building it up in my head and making it seem like a big deal when for me before sex wasnt a big deal.

And likes been said on here even tho I'm so self conscious if a man wants me and wants to be with me he won't be looking at my stomach and picking fault.

This should be the dating support group instead of just my journey, it should be all of ours!

Sounds like you ladies are having some success! I got inspired to get on my dating profile I made a few months back.. But I'm more annoyed by it than anything.. I have like 5 pages of unread messages constantly, but only ONE I find remotely attractive. He's on another island though, which is good for me at this time. I actually get excited to get a new message from him :thumbup:

And abbynchloe, that's something to be proud of!!

i had some many unread messages, from blokes that really aint my type, thats why i went to delete my account.
im a real personality type of girl (does have to have alittle looks) i love someone that can make me laugh, and being on that site i was finding myself being vein, it wasnt what i was planning on doing but i did...
until i tried to delete my account, then i get a message from mister prefect :)
he ticks every single box :)

Ooh I wish I could find a mr.perfect! I see a few that I drool a little over, but they're all in California and such :shrug: Hawaii has slim pickings. I really can't stand when guys send like 10 messages because you don't reply.. Like.. Calm down bro :dohh:

how far is cal from you?
yea i hate that too, such a turn off
the ones i drool over arent the ones i go for tbh, fob was the only overly good looking bloke iv went for, and he turned out to be the horriblest person i know, so i should always listen to my gut :)

how far is cal from you?
yea i hate that too, such a turn off
the ones i drool over arent the ones i go for tbh, fob was the only overly good looking bloke iv went for, and he turned out to be the horriblest person i know, so i should always listen to my gut :)

I'm in Hawaii, so it's a great distance. But closer than the rest of the US!

I'm bad, I go for the good looking guys :dohh: you're smart not to.. I just can't help it, I guess I'm shallow.. :shrug: that's probably why I married a jerkoff.

What a night! I've had RAF lad texting me, he's such a sweetheart!
Then I've had a crush on my bils friend for awhile but he's got a gf who hates me lol. So never tried anything with him.
Well tonight he kept looking at me and then onthe dance floor he kept dancing with me and then when a lad tried to talk to me he stood in the way and said he was my fella! Clearly he likes me too which is confusing! I don't need the drama.

I was then in the smoking area ( I'm a social smoker) this lad asked for a fag so I gave him one cuz he was cute. I then saw him later n ended up kissin him at the bar. Omg he's beautiful! He's texting me now lol
Can't quiet believe I've got so much interest.
Been a very good night haha

Oh man! Sounds like a very good night!! :happy dance: you're just having too much fun! Haha

My head feels like it's going to explode! Hahaha well that's my nights out done with till January.
So much fun, even tho one if my mates wondered off and wouldn't text me back.... I no she will be alright tho lol

wooooh! Moonmin thats sounds like a fantastic night!! well jel!! Check you out!

and I totally agree we should make a singleparents dating suppot thread! :)

do you have any pics of this outfit (might need to invest!!)

The lad from the smoking area has asked to meet. There was no spark when he kissed me and even tho he is so beautiful it hurts haha I'm not going to.

Can't believe all this attention lol I have no idea how to upload pictures on here using my phone, but ile go on the laptop later and get one up haha

LOOOOOOL!! loving the name change of the thread - maybe we should ask Wobbles to make it a sticky??

i am so excited for you - even thou no spark you're still gonna meet up right?? see whats he is like in the daylight without the beautifying effects of alcohol?? xxxx

LOOOOOOL!! loving the name change of the thread - maybe we should ask Wobbles to make it a sticky??

i am so excited for you - even thou no spark you're still gonna meet up right?? see whats he is like in the daylight without the beautifying effects of alcohol?? xxxx

Ile send her a message later and get it a sticky :D

I wasn't going to bother meeting him, and definitely not in the daylight hahaha next time I go on a girly night out ile text him and see if he's out.
My sister saw him and said no Kimberley u can't go there he's gorgeous and I don't want to fancy someone u get with! Haha
He looked like a gladiator (roman ones not the shitty programme) he was so beautiful. He wouldn't tell me how old he was tho! With my luck he will be 15 hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->